Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

+8
Skyblade LV12
Tethesis
Dharma
CriticalHit
TheNewAngel
Yuji
Crystallized
Ayai-chan
12 posters

GX Duel Academy Roleplay

CriticalHit
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Post by CriticalHit Fri May 02, 2014 9:07 am

Duel Academy's Card Shop

Col entered his turn's Battle Phase.
    -And my Gigaplant's attack reduces your LP to 0, June. I win again!

June replied with bad faith, making a odd insect-like sound,like always.
    -Tssch! I'm sure you're cheating. I'm pretty sure you can't use Lonefire Blossom's effect to tribute the Blossom itself to Summon your Plants.

Both took back their cards and put their Deck in their pockets.

-Oh, realised Col. We did buy some cards, like we were asked to?
    -Yup. Tons of packs. I think we can get back now, right? asked June.

Col leaned in closer.
    -Nah. We have to stay at least today so we're not too suspicious, plus..

He started whispering in June's ear.
    -We should report on the girl who disappeared and try to find out what happened.

-Away, Col. It's creepy, awkward and I'm uncomfortable when you lean in that close.
    -Coming from you, that's rich. Anyway, second period is about to start, we should hurry.

Both hurried out of the shop, trying to find the correct classroom in a limited time.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Wed May 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Hayato grinned now. A grin so wide it could fill the quota of grins for one hundred years from every person on the planet. Or so it would have looked, anyhow. To the four around him, Hayato remained in their line of sight just a second longer, before an aurora of colours quite suddenly descended upon the quartet, bathing their sight in bright colours that surprisingly, did not hurt their eyes. The sensation would to them be akin to being in a roller-coaster, tossing them too and fro without ever making them feel like they were in true danger. The light lasted mere moments, despite what would have felt several minutes, and the four were bathed in darkness. At the beginning the light would have robbed them of their sight, keeping them blind before finally, a number of faint blue glowing areas would become apparent to them.

Yin looked about as soon as she could make out anything, gazing about in awe at her new surroundings. She tried to make something out... It was large and... Horned? A monster! It had been a trap all along! Yin squealed and threw her arms up, but nothing happened. Very slowly, she lowered her arms and looked up at the figure she saw. A black statue. Of some creature she had never seen before. Not even in Duel Monsters. Then, Yin began to notice other things. All around, there was stone. The room as far as she could see, was carved of black stone. It was large. Extremely large in fact, compared to the four within, and it would seem that the ceiling was further up than the duel academy building's roof was from the ground. It was as long and wide as it was high too, as Yin could see they were at the far end of what seemed to be a raised platform, yet it extended all the way accross to the other end of the room and to the end of it. The room... No... The chamber... Bore more than one of these platforms, each one smaller than the last and stacked on top of one another to form a ziggurat upwards into the chamber towards a large, strange light at the top. Save for this light, the only other source from which she could see a thing were the dozens of large brands that burned with blue fire in the chamber, drawing Yin's attention to the actual stone itself once again. There were four statues, one in each corner of the room. Each one was a strange creature of it's own, otherworldly and bizarre as they were inspiring and amazingly life-like. On each platform stood a pillar that reached the top of the chamber, holding the roof up. Each of these had engravings and markings that Yin couldn't make out in the blue light, and so she simply tugged on Saya's hand to move closer. Ancient... But so far... Not so dangerous...
    ruroken77
    ruroken77
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Location : At the Probending Arena with the Fire Ferrets fan club

Post by ruroken77 Wed May 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Aubrey blinked a few times until her vision started to come back and shook her head slightly. "Ugh... what happened? Where'd that Hayato guy go?" she said, looking around for any sign of him. She stopped when she noticed something large with horns, which at first startled her, until she got a better look. "Oh thank goodness, it's just a statue," she sighed. She put a hand over her chest to try to calm herself down before looking around the rest of the room. "Where are we anyway?" she asked.
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Thu May 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Alex's eyes widened faintly and he drew his bokken on reflex, using one arm too cover his eyes from the light, as he sensed the light faiding he moved his arm away, eyes wide with surprise and awe as he glanced about. "Well... This sure does beat going to class!" He exclaimed loudly, grinning with excitement, his sword's hilt clutched tightly in his hand. "So... Are we stuck here?"
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu May 22, 2014 3:50 am

Saya winched at the bright light, trying to keep an eye on things, but the blinding light being to much for her, made her shield her eyes with one arm. When she opened them, she took a battle stance at the sight of the Monster.
    "Bring it on fr-" She paused, blinking.
    "Oh, just a statue...." She muttered, glancing around the large, if not huge, room.
    "The hell are we...?, Why is everything so freaking BIG....?" She wondered aloud. Feeling her hand being tugged on, she glanced down at Yin.
    "Oh, right, lead the way then, Yin, I'll follow you..." The older girl said, smiling down at her younger friend.

=

Taking large leaps down the mountain/volcano, Shinai sighed as she walked back through the forest, ending up at, and walking past, the Obelisk girls dorm.
    "So Freaking boring around here, I don't even know WHY I'm waiting on exterminating this filthy species...." She spoke, more to herself.

Nearby, a person with long, light orange-brown hair and slightly darker eyes, watched the girl walk by, the female-figured person was staying in the Obelisk Dorms, but the uniform, she, apparently, wore, was the color of a Slifer Red.
    "O-Orange hair...?, C-Could that've been.....No, S-Shiki-nee had yellow eyes, that couldn't have been her, c-could it....?" She softly spoke, normally any other person would approach and ask, but this girl seemed too shy and nervous to dare do such a thing, it was a wonder she barely had made any friends since she arrived at Duel Academy.
    Will Lair
    Will Lair
    Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Getting a little motion sick, Karasu overhears the conversation as he recovers.
    "Heh... I wonder how much time I'VE been gone..."- he replied.
    "...To be honest I'd like to avoid any more people in this world, I don't really know anyone... and I doubt your professors would just be cool with a random stranger attending to your classes"- he added.
    CriticalHit
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Inside the Duel Academy

The duo was running in the main structure of the academy, when suddenly, June came to a stop, almost causing Col to crash into her.

-"HEY! June! Mind your stopping! A little more and we'd have--"

His complaining was suddenly cut short by June's head making a barely-natural 180° turn and a just as unnatural grin.

-"...you spotted something, didn't you?" he asked.
    -"Eyup. Class B spatial distortion. That means, somebody here teleported." she replied, still grinning like a shark who spot an imprudent swimmer.

-"Listen, this is getting out of hand. Let's just get outta here", Col suggested.
    -"Tee-heee.. Didn't they ask to investigate anything strange?"

June didn't wait for an answer, instead opting to grab Col by the hood and drag him over to where the mysterious group teleported from, ignoring classes and the bell ringing.

As he started to run to follow June, a single thought blossomed in Col's mind.
    "Seems like today is gonna suck."
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Kenzan was still wide eyed from what just happened but managed to utter a few words "ehh, shouldn't we be heading to class?"
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 am

Mitsumi nodded in agreement. "Kenzan-kun is right, let's get to class already."
    "Pssssh, you'll be fine," Tori said, grabbing Karasu and pulling him into the classroom after her.
    ===
    "And that is why the order of the Chain matters," Professor Hibiki finished with her lecture. "Now, moving onto-"
    A loud door slam caused everyone in the classroom to look in the direction of the six who just entered the room. Quiet whispers came from the mouths of the students as they recognized some of their fellow classmates.
    "Hey, weren't they missing?"
    "Where have they been this whole time?"
    Slightly phased by what happened, Professor Hibiki did her best to mask her surprise and addressed the group.
    "Judai-kun, Shikimori-kun, late as usual, though I would expect a little better from you, Kenzan-kun. And you brought guests," as she raised an eyebrow to Tori and Mitsumi. "Care to explain before I send you to Principal Samejima?"

*Current date and time: Tuesday, April 8, about 10:30 am*
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:13 am

"Ah, There she is!" Spoke a girl with short, pink hair, Pointing in Emiko's direction, a girl with long, twin-tailed, light purple hair by her side, Emiko glanced in the voice's direction, sweatdropping she spoke.
    "A-Ah, Tsan Dire, Yukino, What're you doing here....?" She spoke, despite the three being real good friends, Tsan Dire was, as her name joked about, a Tsundere, and Emiko knew their Tempers....
    "That's what we're wondering!, The Teacher sent us to find you and your boyfriend!, Jeez it's like you WANT to get punished...." She replied, Yukino chuckled.
    "Perhaps she does...?, Maybe our Dear friend Emi is an M....~?" Yukino said, causing Emiko to blush heavily.

"I-I am not!, Dammit Yukino....!" The blue-haired girl walked towards the two, turning them around and shoving them back in the direction they came from.
    "L-Let's just get to class then....!"
    "Hey wait!, What about-" The pinkette was cut off due to Emiko's shoving.
    "He's in a bad mood right now, yeah that's it!, So it's best not to bother him....!" She replied, breathing a sigh of relief that the two seem to buy that excuse.
    "Oh well, it should be entertaining to see him get chewed out by the teacher then, since he hardly ever gets into trouble...~!" Yukino said, Emiko giving her an irritated look in response as they made their way back to class. R.Yuji stayed in his spot, glaring out the window at the ground below, His Duel Spirit, Hiita, standing next to him, arms crossed and glancing at the ceiling, as if thinking about something.
    CriticalHit
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:12 am

In front of that forest.

-"Be honest, June. You can't sense teleportation and you just brought us here in order to mess with me. Right?" Col asked, becoming pretty bored of June and her behaviour.
    -"Maybe. Either way, about teleportation.. Shouldn't we kind of be on the look out for the crazy bitch that teleports students?" June answered, with a Joker-like grin.
    -"It was your plan all along, right?"
    -"Yup." she acquiesced, smiling like a madman.
    -"I really hate you."
    -"Didn't you already say that 4 times that week?"

A bit later
    -"June, I think that tree is covered in poison ivy."
    -"Stop whining and look for anything that moves!"

The odd duo opted to hide between some bushes and trees, trying to get the jump on suspicious people.

-"June. I gave up on trying to understand how your brain works a long time ago, but are you sure this is a good idea? If Miss Teleport wants to act during the day, she's likely gonna be near to the school. Not in the woods where no student is supposed to be during daytime." he noticed, still scrambling around to find an hiding place without poisonous plants.

The awkward silence following these words lasted several minutes, before June finally stood up, brushed her uniform of the various leaves sticking to it and asked :
    -"Uh.. well, how about we get back to the main building?"
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Mitsumi gulped nervously.
    "Well...y'see Professor Hibiki...we uh..." Tori tried to explain.
    The female professor only continued to tap the point of her foot against the ground, waiting to hear the  rest of their story.
    "Yes?"
    "...We...got lost?"
    "Judai-kun, Shikimori-kun, Kenzan-kun, please take your seats. You two and your friend," pointing to Karasu, "are to head to the principal's office. I'm sure he'd like a word with you about how you've been missing."
    Judai and Keitaro decided not to question her authority and sat down in their seats.
    "C'mon, samurai boy."
    Tori and Mitsumi did the same and left the way they came in, Tori grabbing Karasu by the arm and dragging him out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 pm