Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).

Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups). Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).

Post by Yuji Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Just a bit of an idea I had, since part of me wanted to use these characters of mine, and thought, why not try something different...?. Even if IMO the plot sounds cheese and Generic, LOL...

Plot: Dueling, an activity believed to be for fun and bring happiness to all those that play it, Certain big companies, however, see it in a different light, for years they have kept track of and recorded the many evils Dueling can bring, such as almost unleashing three monstrous beasts upon the land, awakening ancient evil which used souls to fight their longtime enemies, or even the almost breakout of war between Four different dimensions.

They have labeled Dueling as a hidden weapon that could bring misery, despair, and even Armageddon to the lands were it to fall into the wrong hands, or awaken another ancient evil, as such, they have constructed both Dueling and Non-Dueling agents that have been ordered to seek out and "Eliminate" duelists all over the planet, with the news of them, came the construction of a rebellion, One which all who truly love dueling for what it is, and aren't afraid of fighting, have joined, determined to protect their favorite hobby as much as they can, hoping they can drive off this "Necessary Evil", and let dueling be all about being for fun and entertainment again.

This will be the main bio, Like the Race part says, it's completely optional if you want to put it there or not, I just used it since I have a couple who are of different race than normal, sooo.....yeah, lol...

Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    (Optional) Race:
    Appearance:
    Deck Type and Spirit (If Any):
    Personality:
    History:

Main Characters:
    Spoiler:

Minor Characters:
    Spoiler:

Main characters, Pro or An (tagonists) to show up later on:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    -Obviously no God-Modding, something I admit to be guilty of in the past, but have learned since then.
    -No Multi-Posting in a row either, if you forgot something or need to add something, just edit your post please.
    -Methods other than Dueling CAN be done, however like always, You may not do something to someone else's character without their consent, No say "X punched Y", instead, it'd be more like "X swung a fist at Y, intending to punch him/her if he didn't block or dodge it" or something.
    -Any and all types of decks are allowed, Normal/Effect, Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Ritual, Pendulum, Any such deck.
    -To go with the deck thing, if you have a deck you want your character to use, and someone else's character is already using it, then you don't HAVE to think of a different deck, just try to contact that person and ask if there would be a problem in you using that type of deck as well, And go from there, I'd like people to choose what they like and have fun with this.

-For Duels, You CAN have them in the RP itself with your characters decks, However, it's best to do this method with your own characters against another character of yours, as otherwise it'd be hard to tell if one intends on cheating or not, The more reccomended method for People dueling each other, would be to use Dueling Network when both players are on at the same time, and have the next post be the result, An example, One character challenges another to a Duel, Both people have a duel with their characters Deck on Duel Network, whatever the result is, you reflect in the next post, such as if Character X won, Character Y will act as if he just got beaten, If I explained this clear enough, lol...

Will update if I forget things...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 am