Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

5 posters

Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.

Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. Empty Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.

Post by Yuji Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Basically just say who you think COULD be a good Seiyuu/Voice Actor for your OC's, reason is optional, don't have to unless you want to XP. random topic idea XD.

Couple I could think of:
    Hana: Aki Toyosaki.
    Reason: I liked her voice role as Momo in Motto To Love-Ru, One time I pictured Hana in my head while Momo was talking, and it kinda fit.

Ippiki: Kanae Itō.
    Reason: Same as Hana's I guess, although her voice would have to be a tiny bit deeper to match Ippiki being a Tomboy XD.

I'd post up a voice of their voices in action but........knowing To Love-Ru, the scene in particular, is just way to Ecchi with them for me to feel comfortable posting, as the two in particular have sensitive tails, each take advantage of that in a fight, and it looks/sounds wrong, plus they lose their tops, albeit it's SORTA covered up, goddammit To Love-Ru >_>.
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. Empty Re: Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.

Post by Ayai-chan Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm

LOL You do realize Aki Toyosaki is Yui's seiyuu, right? Just find a clip of her voicing someone else that isn't in To Love-Ru.
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?. Empty Re: Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.

Post by Yuji Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Ah point there, she especially sounds like Yui in those character songs of her, but in the actual show it is sorta different than Yui's, I mean it still somewhat sounds like her, but it's different enough, especially when she got mad at Nana, got a bit deeper/eviler or something XD.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 am

Character: Damian
    Seiyuu: Ryohei Kimura
    Reason: Well, when lsitening to him as Josh in Twewy, it also occured to me he sounded like Damian to no end, I just feel the voice has that oddness(while also sounding strangely normal) to it that suits Damian too well. He also plays Hideki Hinata in Angel Beats!, so I imagine him being all Hideki like when he's arguing with someone(like that one time with Hana XD)...

Wow, that was a kinda long reason... O_Oa

ruroken77
    ruroken77
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Location : At the Probending Arena with the Fire Ferrets fan club

Post by ruroken77 Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Character: Aubrey
    Seiyuu: Miki Fujitani
    Reason: I haven't seen the subbed version, but I heard she was the seiyuu for Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin, and since RK's one of my favorite anime, I think she'd fit Aubrey perfectly.

Amy: Kana Hanazawa
    Reason: I haven't seen it for a while, but since she did Kobato from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, I think she'd be perfect as Amy. Plus, I can just imagine Amy going kukuku all the time.
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:58 am

Bump, Too old?, Too bad, I'm Admin So i can break that XD.

GX character wise:
    Yuji: Tetsuya Kakihara.
    Character type in mind: One kind of like Natsu's from Fairy Tail.
    Reason: I've just grown to really like the voice this guy does for Natsu, it's hilarious when he does funny things, and can make Natsu sound intimidating when he's pissed off, it could work for Yuji I guess, especially when he gets "pissed off".

Emiko: Natsuko Kuwatani.
    Character type in mind: More similar to Ryoko Asakura's from Haruhi.
    Reason: I can just imagine her with that voice, hell the early "stages" of Emiko started off with her being similar to Ryoko, both having a knife and being willing to kill, granted, Emi's is in defense of her love like a Yandere, but still.....that and when I draw Emi without her hairclips....I realize how similar their hairstyles are >_>; .

(GX) Hana: Rie Kugimiya.
    Character type in mind: Is there any option other than Tsundere?, That's what Hana is after all, lol.
    Reason: Hana already has most of what qualifies for Rie's Tsundere roles: Short, Flat, Anger Issues/Lashing out at others (in her case, her brother), plus, Goddammit the Rie Tsundere voice is adorable >.>.

Ketsuki: Daisuke Ono.
    Character type in mind: I can't really say for sure since I've only fully heard his role as Itsuki in Haruhi, but Ketsuki DOES act pretty similar, so I guess that could work XP.
    Reason: Can't much think of any aside from them being similar personality wise, the kind friend-of-the-protagonist who's mostly nice to everyone...

Luna: Nana Mizuki.
    Character type in mind: Kind of a mix between Outer and Inner Moka from Rosario+Vampire, she's kind, but wouldn't be as soft/young sounding as the Outer Moka, whilst the "Evil" Luna would be more suited for the "Inner" Moka voice....
    Reason: Well for one they're both Singers, And after hearing some of her songs, I think Nana would be a good fit for Luna.

Saya: Mai Aizawa.
    Character type in mind: Saya's a full tomboy, so I guess something similar to her role as Minene Uryuu in Mirai Nikki would fit.
    Reason: Sometimes I imagine some of the things Minene says coming out of Saya's mouth, it just suits her, lol...

Edit:

Tataru: Ryoko Shiraishi.
    Character type in mind: I've played quite a bit of Burst and Shinovi Versus, and I think a voice similar to her role as Hikage from Senran Kagura would just fit her.
    Reason: Like I said, it just sounds like it would suit her, Both a more emotionless-like thing before Tataru met a certain someone, and the times where Hikage sounds more ruthless/vicious, would also suit Tataru afterword/when Tataru becomes more serious/ticked off.

Edit Edit:

Mirai & Lili/Millia: Iori Nomizu.
    Character Type in Mind: For Mirai, it would have to be a more shy and nervous type, like her role as Yoshino, but for Lili/Millia, it'd have to be more like her role as Minatsuki, sarcastic, sadistic and slightly crazy-sounding.
    Reason: Most of it's stated above, As I think those two roles would suit those two.

Last edited by Yuji on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    CriticalHit
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am

I don't know the name of her voice actor, but I always had the feeling Junebug would sound like SHODAN (System Shock), both in "real" voice and with the stt-sttutering and brok-k-k-en, dist-torded voi-ce, like-ke a fail-ling sound-ound card.
    SHODAN's most famous quote, if you wanna hear

As for Col... well, never really had an idea. It's a pretty ordinary guy with not much that stands out, sooo..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 am