Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Sat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Post by Ayai-chan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Sign-Ups for the GX Duel Academy Roleplay Thread:
    http://charmerforum.forumotion.com/t99-gx-duel-academy-roleplay-sign-ups#1551

Discussion for the GX Duel Academy Roleplay Thread:
    http://charmerforum.forumotion.com/t98-gx-duel-academy-roleplay-discussion#1550

===============================

RULES:

• You can use an existing GX character or your original character of your choice.
    • You can use as many characters as you want, but remember that you specify who you'll using in the Sign-Up Thread.
    • Please use English, and make sure people understand what you're saying.
    • Don't break any of the existing Charmer Forum Rules or Yuji'll send Hiita on my butt for it.
    • Other members can join simply by signing up in the Sign-Up thread above.
    • No double posts please.
    • Try to make your posts at least ten words long. Single word/line posts kinda annoy me. ^^;
    • There will be no time limit on when you should reply. However, if you have not replied within a reasonable amount of time (for example, 2 months is TOO long), I have the right to possibly disqualify you for holding back the thread.
    • I will give you a warning if you break any of these rules once. If you break the rules a second time or more, depending on the rule that you break, I will give you either a second warning, temporarily exclude you, or ban you from the thread.
    • No Godmodding. Please make sure you phrase your character's actions carefully or it will be considered an act of godmodding. Ex. "Intends to" or "about to" instead of "takes" or "stabs" or "kicks".

Just as a few notes:

• Just as basic advice behind all these: Make sure your character's actions make sense.
    • If your character is introduced to another character, don't make it seem like they know everything about them right off the bat. Ex. Since this RP is taking place in a school, the most one could know about another character they're not familiar with is that they're in the same class.
    • If your character is younger than some other characters, it'd make sense if they showed some sort of respect towards them (unless they're one of those characters who don't give a damn).
    • Make sure you make it evident if your character is taking certain actions.
    • Make sure your character has good reasons behind their actions, even if it's just plain and simple, Ex. They just want to help.
    • Please please please please PLEASE make sure your character is appropriate for the setting that the story is taking place in, Ex. This is a school setting where there are (mostly) normal high school students. This is NOT a setting for people who can destroy the moon, break every bone in a person's body with one punch, possibly blow up a planet, etc.

=============================

(Credits to TheNewAngel)
    The Story So Far:
    On Duel Academy, students come and go to classes... Life goes on as usual for both members of the faculty and the student body. However, there are events unfolding that most would be amazed by...

Mitsumi and Tori:
    Unbeknownst to the majority of students and the faculty, there are several students students missing from the school and have been for some time.
    While one of these has been missing quite a long time, two others had disappeared very recently. These two are Mitsumi and Tori, a Slifer Red and Ra Yellow student respectively within the school.
    Recently, these two slipped into the mysterious Spirit world, a strange place that are inhabited by creatures from the card game known as Duel Monsters.
    These adventures are another story altogether, but to summarize, Mitsumi and Tori met a number of friends in this land, including a dashing Samurai named Karasu.

The [First] Die is Cast:
    Back on Duel Academy Island, equally strange events have begun occurring. While two students(a mysterious white haired girl and Yuji) duel, onlookers comment on the duel as usual. The duel ended with a confused Yuji winning, but puzzled as to who the girl was, and why she was calling him Rakune. The girl explained her name was Yuki, and that she(and her family) have served Yuji's for a long time. What was stranger still, was her addressing of two other students (Judai and Keitaro) as Haou and Akio.
    While the three wondered just what on earth Yuki is talking about, another student decided to speak up. Zach, an unknown student, challenged someone to 'prove' the existence of the heart of the cards that Yuji and the others believed in. Zach took an aggressive stance on the statement, claiming that the belief Yuji had for his cards was nonsense. This riled up Judai and another girl, Erika, who both challenged him to a duel to prove their belief. Zach acted rather strangely, irking Erika somewhat, though not enough to stop her from dueling. As the duel goes on, Erika backed Zach into a corner... Only for it to be revealed that Zach was in fact possessed by an evil spirit, which called itself Sin Creator Archfiend. Despite this revelation, Erika disposed of the fiend's life points easily. As the monster disappeared, it left behind a boy covered in cuts and bruises - the real Zach Dakus. What the demon wanted with the boy, no one knew. And perhaps now, no one ever will...

Other Problems:
    Unfortunately, Sin's banishment was not the last of the trouble the students would face. An eccentric student appeared soon after the demon's death, asking questions about missing students. This person, named Chukon Tuhashi, began taking a tough stance on the disappearances, taking ruthless approaches to finding answers, even going as far as cornering and bullying students. Many students merely laughed at him, while other, more resourceful students worked on finding out what he was doing. His search went on fruitless, until an incident occurred that would change everything. Unbeknownst to Chukon(and the majority of students), there was a Cyborg of an unknown future era living as a student in the school. This Cyborg(Emiko) had adapted to living in the present day and was living a quiet life with Yuji as her boyfriend. While Emiko was happy to live in this time, other androids were not so much. Another being, named Tekina, arrived from the future. Without warning, Tekina snatched Emiko from under the noses of the students during the day as they dueled. Tekina had been ordered to bring Emiko back to the future, as the latter's presence was affecting the future Tekina and Emiko had come from. Holding a defiant Emiko at gunpoint, Tekina seemed poised to prematurely end Emiko's existence in the past. This was not to be, however. Yuji, Chukon and Erika(among others) had gone after Emiko. While the situation was resolved without bloodshed(Tekina left, vowing to return another day to 'retrieve' Emiko), there were consequences. Because of what he had witnessed, Chukon realized the great danger present on the island. Where at first he had thought there were a few students skipping classes, now he felt the school was a hazard to health. While this would have caused others to think of student welfare, Chukon thought of it more as leverage to get his case solved. It was at this point he gave in to desperation.

Destiny in [No] Peril:
    The morning after the trouble with Tekina, Chukon called for the students to assemble in the Duel Arena. He had an announcement to make, and did so promptly once all the students were all present.
    With a smug grin on his face, Chukon declared the school was to be closed down. He had contacted the school board and gotten the go-ahead, as he claimed that with students going missing left, right and center, it was too dangerous to keep the school open. In reality, Chukon was just looking for information on the missing students. This was clear from his words at the end of the speech of closing the school:
    "...But I am reasonable. There can be an alternative. If anyone knows about the disappearances of the three students, please come to my new office at twelve o'clock. This is a matter of urgency. Thank you."

This announcement shocked many students to the core, while baffling others completely. No one knew what was going through Chukon's head, and not one person could figure out whether we was an idiot or a genius.
    Despite this, there was an uproar. Alex in particular spoke up, challenging Chukon to a duel. Wagering for the school to stay open if he won. At first Chukon refused, mocking Alex. However, another figure appeared that would change his mind. A young woman arrived at the scene, persuading Chukon to duel. This woman, Ayako Suigasi, appeared to be pulling Chukon's strings, yet seemed to be genuinely kind and friendly.
    Reluctantly, Chukon agreed to duel, promising to postpone the investigation if he lost.
    With the duel underway, many students looked on in anxiety, awaiting the fate of the school to be decided. Not all were so keen to leave the fate of the school to Alex, though. A number of students spoke about the option of actually giving him what he wanted. Zach in particular was interested in what Keitaro and the others were going to do(as they were the ones who knew where Mitsumi and Tori were). Zach himself was not keen on giving up information on Hayato, a student he had met years ago in the spirit world.
    Fortunately, all worries were laid to rest. Alex thoroughly defeated Chukon, guaranteeing the school's continued existence... For the time being.

Revelation and Infiltration:
    The truth concerning Chukon's motivation was really rather simple, despite the assumptions of some students. Ayako soon revealed to Judai and his friends that she had hired the man, believing his track record to be quite impressive. What she had not heard, however, was his use of unconventional methods. From her explanation, it was clear that she had meant no harm, but just wanted to know what had happened to Hayato, whom she had dated before his disappearance. Ayako was not an enemy to the students, but rather more like one herself.

During all this commotion, two people slipped into the academy. Dally and Seth T. were sliders who travelled from dimension to dimension and had come to the home dimension(more specifically Duel Academy) for reasons only know to them. At first, the two needed to fend off suspicion of the students(some were VERY keen on knowing where they'd come from), they soon blended with the hodge-podge of colorful students.
    Noticed by the students or not, the two attracted the intention of minions of the people they were hiding from. A supernatural beast tore into the home dimension and set about attacking the two as the two talked in the cobwebbed interior of the Abandoned Dormitory. To their surprise, they were aided by Alwin, the esoteric student who had challenged Seth T. to a duel. While Alwin seemed to do little damage to the beast, he showed extraordinary abilities during the fight. Once the fight was done, Alwin disappeared once again without explanation.
    This was not the last of these type of events, with another figure appearing and causing a huge commotion on the island when it knocked out hordes of students. Like with Tekina, this figure disappeared soon after originally revealing himself, but unlike with Tekina had a lasting effect on the student body's wariness.

The [First] Die Lands:
    Despite all these past occurrences, there is still worse to come. While away from the eyes and ears of his friends, Zach has been contacting a mysterious 'Empress', making deals and promises with her using a strange device... At around the same time, a strange white-robed girl challenged Chukon to a duel on the steppes of the island's volcano, only to send hurtling into its crater before the duel had even concluded.
    Things quickly escalated when Dharma was confronted by the Infernity Archfiend, who proceeded to defeat Dharma in a duel and destroyed all of his old cards, even going as far as killing Dharma's spirit partner, Quickdraw Synchron. Dharma fled, only to regret his actions when he noticed his friend(Rivalz) run into the forest, which the Archfiend had set fire to. Dharma followed him, only to find Rivalz gone, and the Archfiend holding a torn piece of the student's jacket. With nought but Vengeance in mind, Dharma flared up, challenging the fiend to a duel once more as the fire raged on around the two.
    Meanwhile, the white-clad girl appeared once again, this time to the group of girls consisting of Luna, Saya, Yin and Euphy, and has challenged Euphy to a duel.
    Will this be the beginning of the end...? Or will these events lapse and be lost to the mists of time....? Perhaps there are those who know... But for now, they are tight-lipped, so we must wait and see...

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

DeviantArt I YouTube
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Post by Crystallized on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:08 pm

(( Okay i guess ill start this off ))

Alex Sighed slightly as he stopped on his way to the infirmary. "Uhm, Emi... Sorry but i think i should go check up on something, Can you take the pup to the infirmary? Ill drop by later.." He said, Promptly turning on his heels and sprinting back out towards the entrance of the main building.

==========================================================

Euphy glared at the girl as she also activated her duel disk. "I get the first then then? Alright... Here goes..." She said, drawing her hand and looking carefully at it... "What to use..." She remarked, looking over her cards, the faint outline of Effect veiler can be seen behind her, also glaring at the girl.

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 pm

"I wish you luck, Euphy...!" Luna said, glaring at the white-robed girl. Saya stood next to Yin, as if in a protective way, with her arms crossed, also glaring at the woman,

=

"Darn it, Hyper Psychic should have enough firepower to destroy that monster, why didn't he?!" Hana snapped, Hyper Psychic Blaster/Assault being on her field, that monster she had attacked on Jyushin's field however, remained in tact, the man snickered.
    "It's called a card effect, you Spoiled Princess, by Banishing a Dark Monster from my Graveyard, I can negate Rena's destruction once per turn...!" Jyushin said, grinning like a mad man, he also had two other high level monsters in play.
    "Tch, My Blaster's stronger still, I'll just chip away at your Life Points until you lose...!" Hana said, grinning herself. The man Smirked.
    "Not for long, this next move will drop you from 2000 to 0, Brat...." He said.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:11 am

Whites did nought but stand before Euphy, ready for the duel. "If you so wish..."
    =========
    "Alwin..." The voice met Alwin's ears as he walked through the hallway of his house. Grinning, he ran into the kitchen to find the source, a short and slender woman with short hair that was a delicious brown hue. She smiled warmly at Alwin, and he returned the smile gladly.
    "Good morning, honey. Would you like to help me with the cake mix?" she asked him, beckoning him over.
    Alwin nodded, skipping over to her. "Sure, Mama...! But... How do I help...?"
    Mama picked him up and sat him on her right knee, before putting her hand on his and guiding it to the whisk that was resting in the bowl of cake mix.
    "Here... Move your hand in circles around the bowl, and then we'll be all done, okay?"
    Alwin nodded, concentrating at his allocated job, tensing up. But just as he began to stir, he suddenly heard a loud buzzing... It got louder and louder and liuder, blocking out every sensation until he couldn't ignore it. With a sigh, Alwin hit the button on his alarm clock... And wished his dream hadn't just been memory.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:29 pm

"All right, I'll see what I can do."
    Professor Emi Ayukawa headed back into the infirmary and carefully looked over the pup.
    ====
    Principal Samejima continued to watch quietly as members of the island's security doused out the forest fire.
    ====
    The rest of the students held within the cafeteria waited for an announcement that they would be able to leave. Many continued their conversations, some finished their lunch, and others sat boredly much like Judai and Keitaro at their table.
    "Can we leave now?" sighed Judai.
    "No," Keitaro replied.
    "How about now?"
    "No...what the hell is going...?" The black-haired megane-kun groaned and buried his face in his arms as they rested on the table.

DeviantArt I YouTube
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:37 pm

A boy and a girl in Ra uniforms suddenly appeared stuck in a tree, in a part of the forest far from the fire. Without any reason, just popping out of nowhere and appearing in a tree.

-"Well, great job, Miss I'm-in-a-hurry. Now how are we getting out of here, Junebug?" asked the boy, obviously mocking the strangely similar girl.

She did not answer, busy trying to break the branches restraining them and make noise with them, trying to attract people.

TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Manjuome looked about the Duel Field, sighing. "If someone doesn't tell me what's going on soon, there's gonna be trouble..."
    ========
    Zach and Ai sat in the stands of the Duel Field, looking across it uncertainly.
    "Ai, you don't need to worry... Forest fires happen all the time, I'm sure it's nothing..."
    Zach tried to be as comforting as possible for Ai, but she didn't seem to respond.
    Putting an arm around her, he sighed in defeat, only to hear Ai reply a few seconds later.
    "I just don't want to leave all the friends I've made here behind..."
    =========
    As he made his way toward the Obelisk blue dorm, a red haired boy in Obelisk uniform, glanced toward the forest.
    "Smoke... Did something happen...?"

Last edited by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Quickdraw flew into the burning forest and found Dharma in the middle of the duel against the archfiend.
    "Dharma!" yelled Quickdraw in his funny little southern accent.
    "Quickdraw?! I thought you were dead?!" replied Dharma with tears running down his face.
    "Listen to me! it dont matter if you win this duel or not! He's gonna try kill you anyway!!"
    "I know.. But I can take him... I need to get him back for what he did to you.."
    "Dharma! Just run! There's no point fighting!"
    Quickdraw's card appeared in Dharma's hand.
    "Quickdraw.. we need to combine our powers... because if we do... WE CAN STOP THIS GUY!! besides if I dont beat him... How will I save Rivalz..."
    Quickdraw started glowing.
    Dharma picked up dragunity legionnaire of the ground. It wasnt in the best condition but it wasnt totally burned like the rest of Dharma's dragunity deck. He raised level changer, legionnaire and quickdraw in the air. "I make legionnaire a level two and tune him with Quickdraw to summon QUICKDRAW WARRIOR!!!"
    The archfiend looked at the tall mechanical cowboy with a large red scarf blowing in the wind and weilding two sawn off shotguns.
    "So tell me boy?... What are you going to do with that.. you cheated" chuckled the archfiend.
    "No... This duel is over.. I'm not dueling you anymore.. I'm gonna take you down... Me and Quickdraw are gonna take you down!!"
    Quickdraw Warrior jumped right over infernity doom dragon then turned around and shot it in the back with both guns. The dragon fell to the ground and exploded into tiny black shards. The archfiend looked nervously up at the cowboy aiming the gun at his face.
    "Any last word's ya lil punk?" asked Quickdraw
    The archfiend was speechless.
    "This is pay back for the hole you left in my chest!"
    Quickdraw fired the gun causing the archfiend to fly back and burst into black shards just like the dragon.
    Dharma and Quickdraw looked at eachother and simultainiously said "Rivalz"
    The two ran off deeper into the flaming forest in search of Dharma's lost friend.

Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Euphy blinked a few times as she saw her hand, smiling a little as a plan came into her mind. "Hmm, Alright. Ill end my turn" She said with a satisfied smile as she had played no cards at all.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Whites said nothing, drawing her card. "One set monster, and one set back row. Turn end."

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Euphy Nodded as she drew her card and smiled happily. "Alright, First off ill summon my Valkyrie of the nordic Ascandents... And because i have no cards on my side of the field and you control a monster i can discard two nordic monsters to special summon two Einherjar Token's So ill discard my Mimir and my Vanadis to summon my tokens, Then ill tune them all together for Odin, Father of the Aesir!" Euphy said grinning as the sky around their duel suddenly shone a brilliant white light and Odin as descended down onto the field looming over them. "Now ill activate his Special ability, For this turn he is unaffected by any spells or traps you throw at him, So Odin. Attack her monster please?" Euphy said with a kind smile as Odin raised his staff and brought it down on Whites face down monster.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Whites revealed her monster to be Shining Angel, and with a sudden burst of light, it was replaced with another. Fabled Gallabas.
    "Shining Angel's effect allows me to do this." she said shortly.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Euphy nodded again as she watched what monster Whites brought out "I know... Okay now ill set Two cards face down and end my turn" She said with a smile as she set the two cards and motioned to whites to take her turn.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Whites began her turn, drawing. Quickly, she placed a monster on the field. "Summon, Fabled Raven. Effect. Discard Fabled Lurrie. Now... Synchro summon, Fabled Valkyrus." Whites paused to see if Euphy would respond, but her opponent said nothing. Valkyrus effect, discard a fiend... Draw one. I discard Fabled Krus. Allows me to special summon my Fabled Raven. Activate Spell Card... Monster reborn, Special Summon Krus. Use Fabled Raven's effect once more... Discard Gallabras. Set one card... Now. Tune Krus and Raven for the fabled Ragin... Draw two with his effect. End turn."

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Euphy watched and studied each monster carefully "Hmm, Okay My turn..." She said drawing her first card

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Whites immediately flipped her most recent facedown card face up. "Activate, Raigeki Break. Discard Mystical Space Typhoon, destroy your Odin..."
    As Odin was sent to the graveyard, Whites discarded her other card. "D.D. Crow Effect. Odin is removed. Continue."

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Euphy blinked as this all happened and sent odin to the graveyard only to be removed, but seems still calm. "I see.. Well in that case i activate Gleipnir The fetters of fenrir, This allows me to add one Nordic from my deck to my hand and i Choose my Tanngrisnir of the nordics beasts and he will attack your Fabled Ragin" Euphy said calmly as the goat like monster appeared and charged for fabled ragin.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Whites revealed her second face down card. "Activate, Magic Cylinder. You take 1200."

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Euphy let out a little squeak as she took the damage, going into her main phase two "Dang... I thought i had it there... Okay, Plan B..." She said smiling "I activate burial from the different dimension, it allows me to return up to three cards from my Removed from play zone back into my graveyard, and guess whos back in my grave~ My Odin, Now monster reborn, bring him back!" Euphy said as Odin descended again in a bright flash

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Whites deactivated her Duel Disk, throwing her cloak back and pulling a gun looking object from underneath it. Wordlessly, she aimed it at Euphy and took a shot. "Test... Complete." With a robotic noise, a green light erupted from the muzzle of the gun and streamed toward Euphy.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Euphy's eyes widened as she tried to make a dodge from the shot, but simply couldn't, Yelping as she got hit by the light and shutting her eyes tight, assuming the worst was about to happen.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Whites did nothing but put the gun away as the light-ray engulfed Euphy, becoming brighter and brighter and brighter... Until it finally faded, and nothing was left. Euphy had disappeared. Looking at Luna, Whites motioned to her. "Your test is next."
    Yin cried out as Euphy disappeared, tears coming to her eyes. "Euphy...!! N-no...! What did you do to her...?
    Whites didn't answer, but remained staring at Luna. "Test. Begin."

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 pm

`E-Euphy....!` Luna`s eyes wideneed, before glaring fiercly at Whites.
    `.....Damn it you`re going to pay for that you cocky little....!` Luna shook her head, activating her duel disk right away.
    `And if you pull the same crap on her, You`ll answer to me, And I mean to my freaking fists,Bitch...!` Saya snapped, glaring at the woman.

=

`Haha, Activate, Armityle`s Coming...!` the man known as Jyushin playued the spell, a wide smirk on his face.
    `Hania, Rena, Yurina, Merge together...!` He said, his three monsters soon disappeared, and was replaced with a silver haired girl wearing armor that looked like Armityle.
    `Hahaha, Alright, Card Effect activate, Banish a dark monster in my Graveyard to have her gain 500...!` He said, her ATK rose from 5000 to 5500.
    `Armina, Destroy her Blaster, and wipe out her life points...!`

=

`Ugh, when can we leave the stupid cafeteria?!` Yuji groaned, laying his head on the table, Emiko rolled her eyes, sighing slightly.
    `You were never a patient man, huh, Yuji-kun...?` Emiko said, smiling a little, her face turned to surprise when Yuki came back into the room, looking paler than normal.
    `What happened, Yuki....?` she asked, the girl slowly walked over to the two.
    `Fire......Big Fire........bad for Ice Girl....!` she said, instantly falling onto the table Yuji was sitting at.
    `Need......Rest.....cool down....!`.

Last edited by Yuji on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Meanwhile

=========

Alex blinked as he ran outside of the duel academy building, towards the forest where the usual place where he trained was, in a part of the woods away from the forest fire. "I better make sure i didn't leave anything here that could make things worse, just in case" He said as he sprinted along the path, blinking as The two Ra yellow students entangled in the branches came into view, skidding to a halt in-front of them. "Uhm, Hello? Need a hand?" He said as he peered at them.

Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Dharma found Rivalz unconcious on the ground. A tree fell over and was about to crush him. Dharma took of his lens, His teeth became sharp and his speed and strength increased dramatically. He lunged forward putiing his fists through the falling tree causing it to brake and land a bit away from Rivalz. Dharma landed right over him and slung him over his shoulder. H ran back towards the cafeteria.

===========================================================

Moments later Dharma barged into the cafatria and put Rivalz down on a table, Both Dharma and Rivalz had there clothes singed slightly and had scorch marks and sut all over them. Quickdraw floated beside Dharma in his regular form looking worried. "this aint good" he muttered to himself.
    Dharma looked around at everyone. "SOMEONE GET HELP!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:34 am