Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Sat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

GX Duel Academy Roleplay

CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Post by CriticalHit on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:06 pm

The sun showed up again and a female voice could be heard shouting through the forest.
    -We've been walking around for HOURS! It's like you have NO sense of direction!

In contrast, the answer could barely being heard without being close to the speaker.
    -C'mon, June. You know well the GPS is unusable, we have no map and I can't find moss on these trees. Which would be useless, as we have no idea in which direction the main building even is. but well get out of there eventually.

-Weren't we supposed to take classes about a stupid card game? Talk about the worst way to fail an infiltration : missing a class.

Col, looking at the sky to try spotting a large, recognizable structure, answered her, slightly offended.
    -That card game ain't stupid, everyone plays it during the free time at the HQ. But you're right. If they find out we're missing and try to log our absence in the Academy's comps, they may discover
    our tempering with the system.

-And it's gonna suck. So get us out of here!

-Oh, c'mon. Sooner or later, some student is bound to go into the forest and find us. We'll just pretend we went for a walk and got lost. Maybe we can clear things from here.

Then something moved in the bushes, startling the duo. What could it be...?

Will Lair wrote:[19:40:34] Will Lair: I have a Gardevoir I've been groping for a while on Pokemon Amie

Spoiler:
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Mitsumi ended the call when she heard a groan from behind her.
    "...Okaa-sama...?" a half-awake Lina called out as she sat up on the bed.
    "...Where are we?" her brother Hazel followed suit.
    "Hazel, Lina, I'm glad both of you are up," the brunette smiled as she sat on the bed alongside them. "You may not recall what happened last night, but now you're in my room. In a dimension where regular humans live in. We're no longer in the Duel Monster world."
    "...In the...human world...?"
    Both, still not fully awake, took a while to process what Mitsumi was telling them.
    "For the moment, I need you two to stay hidden and out of sight from anyone who doesn't know you. We need to make some arrangements in order for you two to be able to wander around freely. In the meanwhile, I have to meet up with Kei-kun and head to class."
    She got back up on her feet and headed towards the door.
    "Oh, and don't use your powers!"
    ===
    "It was pretty crazy. A forest fire out of nowhere...what do you think caused it?"
    A few seconds after asking that, both students arrived in front of Keitaro's room.
    "Hey dude!" Judai knocked. "We're here!"
    ===
    "Karasu! Hey, Karasu!"
    "He's started to move...and he seems distressed about something..."
    As she raced through the forest, Tori noticed some of the trees appeared to be...burnt.
    "What the hell happened while we were gone? Some kind of forest fire?"
    Tori stopped for a moment as she noticed two other people in the forest as well.
    "More people? Just what the hell is going on...??"

Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:10 pm

A brunette in a Ra Yellow uniform showed up where the bushes moved an moment ago.
    Col, startled, jumped backward, while June stayed in place, staring at the newcomer in a unnerving way.

-Oh. Hi. We're Ra Yellows, like you. We went out for a walk last night and got lost in the woods. *yawns* How do we get out? We're gonna be real late for the classes.

Will Lair wrote:[19:40:34] Will Lair: I have a Gardevoir I've been groping for a while on Pokemon Amie

Spoiler:
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Kenzan leaned against the wall beside Keitaro's door waiting for the red dormer to emerge. "I've no idea aniki... it was out of nowhere! And what was the deal with that long haired guy? He was so beat up but he still managed to carry his friend back, and he looked more bruised than burned! Then he start talking to himself.. I sure hope he went to the nurse.. seemed like he took a knock to the noggin'!" Replied the Yellow student.
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Damian was about to speak again when he was stopped by Dharma and immediately fell silent.
    Ai looked a tad disgruntled by the interruption, but smiled at Dharma anyway, shaking her head.
    "I don't think he's in any of my classes, Dharma... Sorry." Ai looked around worriedly for the little
    green-haired girl that was usually in class, but caught no sight of her either... Despite the thoughts
    regarding the story of Zach's sister and her wish to hear what happened, she was worried...
    Chukon has said people were going missing and it seemed more and more like they were. Ai didn't know what
    to make of it all...

Damian looked up at Dharma when he came to ask Ai the question, sighing gently. He didn't protest, but he
    could tell easily that something was bothering the snow-haired girl. Raising a hand to her shoulder,
    he smiled at her reassuringly. He may have not known her very long, but he wanted to help her however he
    could. Anyone as concerned about Zach as she was couldn't mean ill... Especially considering how
    much the introverted Ra Yellow seemed to have warmed up to her. Ai raised her gaze to lock with
    Damian's, laughing weakly as she seemed to understand his intent perfectly.
    "Thanks, Damian. Strange as it is to say... It means a lot."
    -----
    Yin walked along with Saya now, nodding happily. She liked the idea of being with Saya in class
    today the more she thought about it. Yin didn't speak for a little bit, if simply because of her deep
    thought of the fascinating subject of being in class with such a tough senior girl. What Yin was not
    expecting however, was to hear a whisper.

"Hey. Hey! Can you hear me?"
    The voice called out to a few select individuals. It was that of a man in his early twenties,
    dominated by seriousness but tinted with joviality. It reached out into the minds of Alex, Saya, Yin and Aubrey.
    "Hey, I know this might be a bad time, but I need you to come to the entrance to the forest by the Slifer Red dorm. It's important!"
    The voice was clearer this time. To all those hearing it, it would be clear that is was free of dubious intent, freeing the mind of worry as to dubious intent.

Yin blinked and looked back at Saya, looking a tad nervous. "S-saya... Did you hear that...?"
    -----
    The crack in reality fizzled and sparked, and began to flash strange lights now, before crackling loudly
    and beginning to send lightning spiralling about the area the gap in the material, sending up plumes
    of dust as bolts of electricity struck the rocky mountainside. The loud sparking and seeming instability
    lasted a full minute before finally, something truly changed. From within the gap in the corporeal,
    a hand burst forth, and tightened around the edge of the portal, gripping it tightly. The hand pulled
    someone forth, head first... Then shoulders torso and legs, the legs landing on the dirt below the figure.
    Purple hair crested the figure's head, the eyes of the same one surveying the land below coldly.
    "Hhnn... So... Unordered..."

New Charmer
    New Charmer

Location : At the Probending Arena with the Fire Ferrets fan club

Post by ruroken77 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:32 am

Aubrey was slowly dozing off waiting for class to start when suddenly, she heard a voice, a sort of whisper. "Hey. Hey! Can you hear me?" She quickly snapped out of it and looked around, hoping to find the owner. "Aubrey? What's wrong?" Amy asked worriedly. "Did you hear that?" she said frantically. "Hear what?" she asked. "That voice," she said. "Voice? What voice?" Amy asked. "Hey, I know this might be a bad time, but I need you to come to the entrance to the forest by the Slifer Red dorm. It's important!" The voice appeared again, more urgent than before. "There it is again... I gotta go!" she said as she grabbed her stuff. "But class is about to start!" Amy said. "Cover for me!" she said. "Can you at least tell me where you're going?" Amy asked, but before she could get an answer, Aubrey had already left. "What was that about?" Fleur asked as she materialized next to her. "No idea..." Amy said, trying to comprehend the situation.
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:49 am

Saya stopped dead in her tracks as soon as the voice entered her head, narrowing her eyes, the taller girl carefully glanced around them, even though it didn't sound it bad at all, after yesterday, Saya was put on high alert.
    "Yeah, I heard it..." She thought for a moment, to decide if they should trust it.
    "....I don't trust it, But, We should at least go have a look...." She turned to give Yin a confident grin.
    "Don't worry, if it's anything bad I'll beat the crap out of 'em for messing with us...!, Screw a duel....!" She spoke, her hand falling onto the pocket of her vest, confirming her knife was in there.
    'Good, It's there, I'd rather not have to use it in front of Yin, so hopefully this won't be anything bad...'.

=

Meanwhile, in the forest, Shinai was taking a "walk" through the tree's, stopping when she spotted Karasu not to far away down below, the woman rolled her slitted eyes at his panicking, speaking to herself.
    "Pathetic Humans panic over the littlest of things...." She spoke, sensing others in the forest as well, the woman sat down on a branch, leaning against the tree, as if preparing to spy on them, seeming to have no intention of attacking them.
    "Spying on the humans, Partner...~?" came the voice of a spirit, the underworld Tour Guide.
    "And...?, I have no other way to keep myself entertained, Not that it's any of your business" She replied, glaring at the other girl, whom just shrugged her shoulders in response.
    "You may have a point....".

Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Dharma put his hands on the table and stood up. There was a blank expression on his face, his mind  set in motion. All the worries and thoughts of where? why? who? came rushing into his head. It was over whelming but as usual he managed to keep himself together but barely. He felt his face reddening and starting to heat up. "Thanks Ai..." he managed to mutter, tone completely different from before (Deeper, darker yet quieter). He moved to a group of seats that no one had taken up, sitting alone he put the two spirit cards on the desk in front of him. "I have a terrible feeling that some serious shit is about to kick off..." the distress flooding his into voice and becoming more, much more obvious than before. Quickdraw and Brron appeared in miniature for standing on their cards to talk to Dharma. "You alright there chief?" asked the uneasy cowboy. "I'll be fine" replied the on edge red student. The mad king remained silent observing the two tense characters for once knowing now is not the time for an outburst.
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Alex yawned softly as he was roused from his slumber by the strange mystery voice. "Meh... Five more minutes..." He uttered, slowly sitting up and falling back out of his chair with a quiet thump. "Ow... What the heck..?" He groaned, rubbing the back of his head as he registered what the voice had said. "Forest, slifer dorm... Alright. Nothing better to do anyway." He said with a grin, slowly climbing to his feet to walk out of the class before the teachers got here, sliding his deck into the compartment on his bokken/dueldisk just incase.

Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Karasu was stopped by the loud noice comming from the mountain not too far away. "...I have a REALLY bad feeling about this" he kept thinking as he finally spotted his sword hanging on a tree not to far from where he was, he ran for it and equiped it. As he kept looking around for his friends from the Spirit World, noticed Shinai's bright orange hair color in the midst of the folliage of the trees as she spied on him. "Hey! Who are you?" assumed a defensive stance as he directed himself to the girl, slightly weirded out as she was seemingly talking to herself.

(Plot twist: Karasu can't see Duel Spirits)
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:33 pm

Shinai shifted her gaze down at Karasu, a cold glare on her face.
    "And just why should I answer that, Human?" There was noticeable malice or venom in her voice as she said the word "Human".
    "Just bless whoever you worship that I am not in the mood for fighting right now, And my name is Shinai, if that answers your question...." She spoke, Tour Guide nodded in agreement.
    "Yeah what she said, now scram, human...!" The spirit paused, getting annoyed at him not responding (since he can't see or hear her).
    "Is he ignoring me...?!" She snapped, a mad look on her face, Shinai sighed.
    "It is highly possible he cannot see or hear you, now pipe down....." She shifted her gaze towards her spirit, who merely laughed while raising her hands in defense.

=

"....I question how long classes take, I would like to go searching for that garbage Jyushin...." R.Yuji spoke more to himself, tapping his fingers on the desk, Emiko rolled her eyes, leaning back in her seat.
    "It varies, I should probably watch what I say but, Patience is a virtue, you know, I'm sure you'll find him and get your revenge..." She spoke, despite speaking in a blunt manner, R.Yuji didn't seem to get mad or anything towards her, instead, he seemed to nod in agreement to her words.
    "....You're right, and you always have been, Asak-Dammit, Emiko..." He shut his eyes after that sentence, crossing his arms and leaning back, to anyone else, it would look like he's sleeping, but in actuality, he seemed to be meditating to control his anger, before he lost control of it.

"Tch, And he says I'M quick to anger..." Spoke Yuji's spirit, floating beside him, not caring if she was seen, Hiita the Fire Charmer.
    "Well rage from losing someone, and Tsundere rage are two different things..." Emiko replied, trying to keep her voice low, so it doesn't look like she's talking to herself, to those who can't see her.
    "Yeah whatever" Hiita replied, rolling her crimson eyes, not vanishing yet, again not caring if someone else saw her, as it wasn't gonna trouble her at all.

Last edited by Yuji on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Gentasu
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by Gentasu on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 pm

A tall figure clad in the Slifer red blazer wondered aimlessly through the halls of duel academy. His ebony hair turned midnight blue with the shift of the light and the sapphire mirror he wore around his neck caught the blinding morning sun and shined it into his azure eyes. Annoyed and blinded, he grabbed the mirror and pulled it up to his face. What he saw was not his own reflection, but the purple-black dotted visage of a young girl.

"What do you want Eriel?" he muttered while rubbing his eyes.
    "Stop looking so gloomy, you'll never make friends looking like that!"
    Hakuro sighed at the familiar voice that ran through his mind and looked into the mirror again, his vision now clear. The girl had long sky-blue hair and shining sapphire eyes that sent a wealth of emotions through him. Joy, relief and gratitude, but also grief, loneliness and longing. Hakuro felt all these emotions instantaneously and it must have showed on his face too, for he Eriel's soft laughter washed over him.

"What's with the face, you having second thoughts already?" Ariel said teasingly.
    "Not at all, it's just this stupid red jacket really bothers me."
    "Well it's you're own fault for doing so poorly on the entrance exam."
    "Hey, I didn't want to see any of you get hurt!"
    "Ehhh, how caring you've become Haku, are you sure it's not just because of your lack of skill?"
    "There's just no getting through to you," he sighed with exasperation and leaned against the window.
    "You don't have to be afraid to duel you know, remember, we're all here to support you." Eriel said softly as her melancholic form materialized from the mirror and leaned next to Hakuro.
    "Yeah, I know," he said as he turned to meet Eriel's transparent form.

===

"You know, there's a lot less people here than I imagined," Hakuro said as entered the classroom. He looked around and spotted quite a few empty seats scattered throughout the classroom and couldn't but help wonder why. Maybe things will be more interesting than I thought.
    Will Lair
    Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:31 am

Karasu raised an eyebrow a bit confused. "Well... from all the things I've seen... you look pretty Human to me." he said. "And just what are you doing sitting on that tree talking to yourself? Didn't you hear what just happened at the top of that mountain?" he added.
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:42 am

The woman's glare seemed to intensify at his words, gritting her teeth in a angry manner.
    "Did you......just DARE to call ME a human....?!" She snapped, her clawed fingers scratching and leaving marks on the tree she was sitting on. Despite her rage, the woman resisted the urge to leap at and claw out Karasu's throat, instead, she leaped down, her red, slitted eye glaring towards Karasu still, the small horns on her head now easier to see.
    "I'm a Demon you pathetic mortal, Don't confuse me for them...." The girl turned to walk away, but remembering his last statement, she glanced over her shoulder at him.
    "Oh I heard something from up there quite easily, But, it is of no concern to me, You Humans all deserve to die anyway, so if something is going on to endanger you....." Shinai gave Karasu a evil smirk.
    "I Welcome it..." She spoke, she began to walk away, chuckling to herself all the while, the Tour Guide following before disappearing.

=

Yuki blinked at the noise coming from the Volcano, leaning against the railing of the Ra Dorms, she tried to get a better look, but quickly gave up.
    "Yuki wonders what is going on.....I hope Rakune-sama isn't up there...." The girl thought about investigating, but shuddered, rapidly shaking her head.
    "No No No No No, NO WAY!, Volcano's are hot and filled with Lava, Yuki could easily burn up and die if exposed to such temperatures....!" The girl shivered, deciding to go back into Yuji's room and wait there, at least until Yuji came back, or called.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:37 am

Tori continued to make her way through when she finally saw the lone samurai she had been looking for.
    "Karasu!" she exclaimed when she saw Shinai jumped down near him. Almost instinctively, she made her way to Karasu with quick feet. Before both of them could probably notice, Tori stood in front of him defensively, ready to pull out one of her ninja tools from the pouch attached to her rear, even when Shinai didn't attack him.
    "She seems up to no good...but her business isn't with us."
    As Shinai walked away, the self-proclaimed kunoichi turned around to look back at him.
    "...Hey. Glad I could finally catch up with you," she smiled a little at him. "C'mon, let's get you out of here," she suggested as she extended her hand out to him.
    ===
    Mitsumi panted as she finally got to the Slifer Red dorm. It was difficult to sneak by her mother, who just opening the shop, but at least knowing how to get through the back door made her life that much easier.
    "Finally...now to see where Kei-kun is."
    She made her way up the small flight of stairs when she noticed Kenzan and Judai by his door.
    "K-Kenzan? J-Judai-kun??"
    ===
    "That guy was in the forest fire, wasn't he? He did say he saw what started-"
    Judai stopped as he noticed another person out of the corner of his eye.
    "Oh hey! You're back!" he grinned.
    The brunette could feel her face heat up as her crush noticed her presence.
    "So where's Tori?"
    "Busy. We brought a few...friends back with us." She paused before she continued. "...Why are you here so early? You usually sleep in."
    "Oh, Kei woke up early and called me to ask if I wanted to walk to class together."
    "Kei-kun woke up early? That doesn't sound like him..."
    "I guess that means all of us can walk to class together," she smiled at the thought of being able to rejoin her friends after all that time in the Spirit World. "Just have to wait for him to come out."
    ===
    Keitaro sat patiently on his bed until he heard voices from outside his room.
    "Oh hey! You're back!"
    "She really IS back."
    The bespectacled male waited until they finished their conversation to come out of his room.
    "Just have to wait for him to come out," he heard Mitsumi say.
    As if on cue, Keitaro came out of his room still holding onto the spare clothes Tori asked for.
    "K-Kei-kun!" Mitsumi blushed as she watched him come out.
    "Hey Mimi, it's been a while," he blushed back and smiled. "Now we just have to wait for Tori."
    "What are those in your hand?" Judai asked.
    "Just something she asked me to have ready for her when she meets up with us."

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just added a little more dialogue.)

Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:58 pm

...Demons...? ...In THIS world...? thought to himself during Shinai's little monologue but before he could say anything, he was interrupted by the girl in the yellow jacket storming in and standing in between them.

Karasu grabbed her hand almost subconsciously. "W-What's going on here? Demons? Thunder and lightning coming out of a mountain? Where are the others?" the man couldn't help but let a barrage of questions on her the moment he recognized her as a familiar face.
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Overwhelmed by the amount of questions asked, Tori took a moment before taking the time to answer his questions.
    "First, you'd be surprised at what kinds of things pop up in this world. We've gotten more than just demons. Second, thunder and lightning...?"
    She looked in the direction of the island's resident volcano, only now noticing the occurrences that Karasu spoke about.
    "I must've been too wrapped up in being back in our own dimension that I didn't notice..."
    "Oh...that. Third, if you're talking about Mitsumi, Hazel, and Lina, they're fine. Though...what happened to your friends that came with us?"

Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Kenzan looked around at everyone raising his arms and putting them behind his head. "I don't think he said anything about what or who started it." he said answering Judai's un-finished question.  "Anyways, you guys sure where gone for awhile.. Where'd ya go off too anyways?" asked Kenzan looking toward Mitsumi.
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:04 pm

In Front of the Duel Academy

June, picking off some leaves from her hair, lashed out at Col.
    -We finally got out of this @"_!ing forest. Now what? We gotta go to class?

Col awkwardly cleaned his glasses after brushing off dirt from its clothes.
    -Well.. I don't think we're gonna go to class. The period is already half-over, and we're just gonna attract attention if we in class, so let's stay low.

-So what do we do now?

The boy looked around a bit. There must have been some place where..
    -I got an idea! Let's go to the card shop, buy one or two packs and start playing.
    That way, we can pretend we were training. Plus we'll be able to discuss.. what happened last night.

June sighed. Card games? Why did everything seemed to revolve around CARD GAMES?
    -Fiiine. Let's go then.

Both hurried to the card shop, hoping no teacher going around will see them.

Spoiler:
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Zach sat in class now by himself. There was no sign of anyone else.
    He had assumed they had journeyed off to do as he did and skip class. No sign of Aubrey even.
    That was bizarre. Thus Zach sat in class, seemingly the only one of those he knew in his year
    to be interested in a class about mathematics for dueling. But where Zach would usually fall asleep in
    such a pointless class, Zach was sitting wide awake, his eyes wide and on display for any who might glance
    his way, the boy even going so far as to begin fidgeting with his clothes, trying to straighten his
    already straight jacket. Despite this clear and present irritation though, it seemed no one noticed at all
    for now, leaving Zach to continue his anxious movements.
    -----
    Damian sat in class and stared at Ai, beginning the story even as Professor Crowler began speaking to the
    class, his eyes locked onto her and his body a little tense. Talking about this always got him in a bad
    way. It dug up bad blood, even if had nothing to do with the story needing to be told at hand.
    "Well... It's like I said... Zach has a sister. Her name is Sarah." Ai blinked at Damian, laughing
    nervously. "He has a s-sister? Big or little?" Damian shook his head sadly, as the question itself
    saddened him due to the inevitable answer.
    "Big sister Ai. But it doesn't matter. She doesn't really spend a lot of time with Zach," Damian began,
    going on with his sentence as not to drag out the inevitable "Why?" - ", because when Zach was eight,
    he and his sister were caught in a forest fire." Ai froze up, her eyes widening considerably.
    "N-no... She didn't..." Ai began the inquiry, moving her hands to her mouth, but Damian cut accross her
    quickly. "No. She didn't die. She's in a coma. But that didn't matter to Zach much. He changed that day."
    Damian paused, running a hand accross his face, brushing hair from it. "Ai, if you'd seen him back then..."
    Damian chuckled, staring into space as he recalled that time. "Zach used to love sports and people.
    He was a thinker even back then, but he used it to solve problems, rather than locking himself indoors.."
    Ai simply stared at Damian now, mouth ajar and her expression as devoid of joviality as the red-haired boy.
    -----
    Patiently the voice awaited all to arrive, and as each showed up, they set eyes upon a strange object,
    taking the form of a floating ball that was aglow with a light that defied all reason, it's colours
    outside of those of human comprehension, yet within their abilityto see them.
    The impossible light shone, and as the voice rang forth to those who it had called out to now,
    it sounded melodious yet unwavering. Strong yet gentle. It was comforting to hear alone, but it's words
    were strange. "Greetings Ladies and Gentleman. I have brought you here at the behest of my master, whom
    has shown great interest in your souls and intentions. She sees a coming darkness. Corruptive, destructive.
    Beyond anything this world has seen since it's youngest days, when the great ones fell to sleep."
    The voice ceased it's speaking for a moment, exuding a sense of curiousity.
    "I realize this is... Rather strange. But I promise I can explain."
    The voice paused again, leaving it's tone hanging in the air a few moments as the male voice
    attempted to think of somthing else to say.
    "Well, maybe not. But I sure know what it's like to be just whisked up and asked to take on responsibilty."

Yin had been quietly watching the orb of light until now, shifting her hand quietly behind Saya as the orb
    spoke. When it finally made a remark as odd as it's last, Yin piped up. "J-just who are you??"
    The orb abruptly halted all speech and for a moment, it felt as if the stationary orb had turned to
    stare rather awkwardly at Yin, causing the younger girl to hide behind Saya.
    "That's... A good question actually. I suppose you could call me the Last Guardian. The first Guardian?"
    The orb trailed off in a number of different titles such as 'he', 'she', 'lord', 'countess' and even
    'emperor' before finally crying out in realization. "AHA!! I remember it now! I was a student!"
    The orb slowly began to shimmer differently from before now, it's unreal geometry somehow shifting into
    something a little more sensical. After about a minute of shifting, a tall, green haired man wearing a
    cloak and wearing several strange pieces of thin arabic attire stood before them, grinning.
    "I BELIEVE... My name was Kaede Hayato. Nice to meet you all."
    -----
    Crackling. Breaking. Snapping.

Echoes in the chasm.

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Saya blinked at his words, narrowing her eyes a bit.
    "Evil...?, Corruptive and destructive....?" She paused to punch her open palm with her fist.
    "Usually I'd leave such weird things to those who regularly face it, but ever since my girl Luna got 'napped, I've been itching to kick someone's ass...." She spoke, when she heard his name, she paused.
    "Hayato....?, I don't think we've met before but......Your name sounds familiar, like I heard someone mention it once before...." She stopped to think, but sighed when nothing came to mind.

=

A chuckle of amusement stopped Shinai in her tracks, turning her head slightly, she saw Jyushin approaching her, a smirk on his face.
    "An amusing monologue, Shinai, but did you forget you're only HALF-Demon...?, You're still part human, and only have one real limb, Can you still call yours-" The man was cut off by Shina's hand around his throat, her eyes glaring daggers as she slightly lifted him off of his feet.
    "You would be wise to remember just who you're talking to, Insect, I may be half, but I'm still superior to a weakling like you, who has to target someone's siblings to send a message...." SHe snapped, dropping him on the drop after.

"Tch, How I do things is my business, Woman, If I remember right, I hear you were once best friends with a human on this island as well" Jyushin scrambled to his feet to avoid the girls foot, narrowly avoiding losing something important.
    "I said watch your damn tongue, I hardly remember much at all about my childhood, Unless you have proof, Shut your damn mouth before I rip it out, Now, Either go extract your Revenge, or crawl under a hole a die, the sight of you makes me sick...." She spoke, her gaze shifting towards the volcano.

"As for me, I have grown rather curious about that Volcano...." Before Jyushin could reply, Shinai ran off at great speed towards the Volcano's direction, leaving him to glare at her.
    "Tch, Maybe I'll just wait for that brat outside the entrance, will make it a hell of a lot easier for him to find me...." He spoke, shrugging, he decided to walk towards the entrance, but would remain in a tree, as to not remain in open sight in front of people he cared not for.

New Charmer
    New Charmer

Location : At the Probending Arena with the Fire Ferrets fan club

Post by ruroken77 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Aubrey nodded in agreement as she set her belongings on the ground. "Same here," she said. She continued to stare at the figure, trying to comprehend what was going on.
    --------------
    As class went on, Amy couldn't help but think about Aubrey's behavior. What was going on with her? What voice was she talking about? "Miss Handlin..." I couldn't hear anything and yet... "Miss Handlin, are you with us?" She was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts by Dr. Crowler. "Yes, sir! Sorry," she said. "Where's your friend Miss Lewis? I thought she'd be with you," he wondered. "She's... uh..." She paused, remembering what Aubrey said before she suddenly left. Cover for me! "Well?" he asked. "She's sick today, sir. She wasn't feeling very well, so she went to see the nurse," she answered. "You're not lying, are you?" he asked skeptically. "No, sir," she said. As though he accepted her answer, he returned to teaching the lesson. She sighed heavily as she went back to taking notes. Aubrey owes me big time!
    Will Lair
    Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 pm

The long-haired man calms down "...I-I don't know... I can't remember how I got here... or what happened after we went through that gate..." he said as he shaked his head a little "I'm just... very confused, I think I need time to clear up my mind..."
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:10 am

"As much as I'd like to give you all the time in the world, we've gotta get to class. So hang on!"
    Tori pulled Karasu in close before they both vanished in a cloud of smoke.
    ===
    "It's a pretty long story," the brunette smiled nervously at Kenzan.
    "How long do you think Tori will take?" Keitaro asked.
    "At this rate, it'll be a miracle if they haven't started class yet," Mitsumi sighed. "But knowing her, she'll be here any time soon..."
    No sooner than when she spoke had the kunoichi appeared with the samurai just a few steps away.
    "Hey guys, what's up?" she grinned and saluted.
    "C'mon Tori, we have to get to class!"
    "All right, all right! Keep your skirt on!"
    Judai's expression turned into that of recognition. "Oh, it's that samurai guy we ran into while we were there!"
    She directed her gaze onto Keitaro. "You have what I asked for, right?"
    "Right here." The megane-kun pulled out the spare clothes he had been asked for.
    "Good." She shifted her gaze back onto Karasu, pulling out a folded up Ra Yellow jacket. "Go into Kei's room and change into these clothes."
    Without much regard for how Karasu felt at the moment, Tori turned him around and pushed him towards Keitaro's room.
    "And try to hurry up!"

Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 am

Alex simply stood nearby to Saya and Yin as the orb gave its speech of sorts, glancing about slowly at the others who had gathered. "Well... I guess there has been stranger things." He murmured, raising his eyebrow as the orb took the form of Hayato, causing him to rest a hand on the sheath of his bokken, just in case. "So then, Hayato... You've gathered us to ask us to take on this "responsibility"... What exactly can we do to stop this evil?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am