Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Sat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Post by Ayai-chan on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 pm

With the water spraying over the forest, the last of the flames were put out.
    "Sir, we've put out the forest fire," one security officer reported to Principal Samejima.
    "Good, I'll head back to the main building to alert everyone."

DeviantArt I YouTube
    Tethesis
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by Tethesis on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Yuki was waiting in the main building with everyone else for the fire crisis to be sorted out.
    "I wonder how that guy from before is doing. those burns looked pretty bad." He stopped and thought for a moment.
    "It might just be my imagination but they just didn't feel like a normal burn. Still once everything's done here I should drop in see how he is. and face the music if I did something wrong." he said to no one in particular as he took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down.
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm

`Some nut case came to ruin our day that`s what...!, She challenged Euphy and Luna, and snatched them both up, then disappeared right as she snatched Luna...!, I swear, when I find that girl, she`ll regret being born...!` Saya snapped, clenching her fists.

=

`So this is where everyone is gathered...?` Yuji/Rakune spoke to himself, walking over to the table where Emiko is sitting, laying Hana and Rin on the table gently.
    `Y-Yuji...!, W-What the hell happened to them...?!` Emiko spoke, eyes widened.
    `Yuji...?, Ah, that must be my present selves name well right now I am Rakune, not Yuji, as for what happened, a girl with purplish hair told me Jyushin stole their souls....That man must have a death wish...` He said, eyes full of hatred.

`R-Rakune-sama.....f-for real...?!` Yuki spoke to herself, just under her breath, eyes locked onto Rakune.
    `J-Jyushin though...?, Ah, the scrolls say he declared war on R-Rakune-sama`s family, he must still hold a grudge...!` She muttered, shaking her head a bit.
    `Rakune-sama...!, I shall take those girls to the infirmary for safety if it is your wish...!` She said.
    `Hm...?, Had, Yuki, of the Shirokawa clan, very well...You may do so`.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 am

The girl didn't understand everything.
    "Wait... what do you mean by 'snatching?'"

The boy was still inspecting the mark, whispering to himself :
    "..hmm... Class A Forced Teleportation... Can't be good..."
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 am

Kenzan took lead while carrying Rivalz and brought the unconscious body to the infirmary with Judai and Keitaro. Kenzan turned to the other two after they lay Rivalz on a bed. "Hey guys think we should check on the other guy? I mean he did look pretty beat up and he was mumbling something to himself.. He might need a march to the infirmary as well! He might of taken a blow to the noggin. We don't want anyone dying on us now do we?"
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Alex Sighed slightly as he began to leave his "Training grounds" walking back to his dorm room. "Well everything's fine.. The fire seems out too... So i guess ill just go home and rest." he said as he walked the path back to his dorm, yawning sleepily.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 pm

"Sounds like a good idea, Kenzan. We gotta find him first, though."
    "I'll let Ayukawa-sensei know that he's here," Keitaro walked away.
    In the other room, the head of the Obelisk Blue Girls' Dorm finished wrapping a bandage around the wounded pup's paw. "There there, you'll be fine," she assured, petting the puppy's head gently.
    "Ayukawa-sensei?"
    "Oh, Keitaro. Is there something wrong?"
    "Kenzan, Judai, and I have a student in the other room lying on a bed. He has a few burns and injuries so we were hoping that-"
    "I'm on it!" she rushed into the other room to look at Rivalz.
    With the opportunity for alone time, Keitaro's duel spirit appeared beside him.
    "So, what do you suppose that Archfiend organization was about, Death Kuriboh?"
    As if I would know. It could have something to do with the Archfiends of the Duel Spirit World.
    "Gee, thanks for the info," Keitaro narrowed his eyes at the floating fuzzball.
    ====
    Samejima walked back over to his desk and pressed a small button as he spoke into the microphone.
    "Attention students and faculty. The forest fire has been dealt with. Everyone is free to leave from where they have been detained. However, everyone is advised to take extreme caution, as we have not attained any information as to how the fire started and/or who is responsible for starting it. That is all."
    ====
    Asuka looked up as she heard the announcement.
    "Guess this means we can leave now."
    "I'm gonna go find Judai-sama!" Rei yelled wholeheartedly, running out of the cafeteria.

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

DeviantArt I YouTube
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Brron continued mumbling after Dharma and Quickdraw finally got the information out of him. "I know something bad is gonna happen Quickdraw... But could it be any worse than Brron's never ending crap?!". The two felt there sanity drain as Brron continued his nonsense. "Crap?! CRAP?! My logic is not crap! It is genius! I am..." Brron stopped suddenly. Brron stood up and vanished. His card appeared on Dharma's desk. "Huh? finally! My head will be alright now!" exclaimed Dharma. "I didn't go hehehehehe" said Brron as he reappeared behind Dharma. Dharma facepalmed. "Ok Brron you can tag along with me and Quickdraw for a bit but just don't..... Have outbursts during class or anything.. If you do.. I'll give you all the jelly!". "AGREED!!!" Brron disappeared.

=========================================================================================

"Alright.. that's that done.. Lets go for a stroll" smiled Dharma as he finally relaxed. Quickdraw floated alongside Dharma and the two walked towards the infirmary to check up on Rivalz. "Dharma.. You should really take it easy.. Your pretty beat up after earlier.." said Quickdraw worriedly. "Haha! Dude don't worry bout me ok? I'm Dharma Ayuma! Nothings gonna keep me down! I'm just glad your alright!" said Dharma still smiling and the two continued walking towards the infirmary.
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm

"Thank you sir...!" Yuki said, smiling a bit, making Ice sleds in front of her to drag Hana and Rin on, before carefully taking off towards the infirmary.
    "Now then, Emiko, was it...? "Yuji/Rakune said, turning to the girl after searching Yuji's memories.
    "Y-Yes...?" The girl stuttered.
    ""Hm, You look just like Asakura.....In any case, I require your assistance in hunting someone down so I may eliminate him, Do you mind...?" He asked, Emiko shook her head.
    "N-Not at all...!" she replied, smiling a bit.

=

"....Jyushin, have I not told you to NOT go off on your own...?, If you attract any disgusting filth to me I'll eliminate you ASAP" the orange haired girl said, Jyushin rolled his eyes as he walked back into the large cabin.
    "Whatever, I just had a couple of insects to squash, in any case, have you given that boy his new toys...?" He asking, smirking, Shinai nodded.
    "Indeed I did, He accepted them right away" She replied, Jyushin just snickered under his breath.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Zach stormed away from Ai toward the Ra Yellow dorm.
    They'd begun arguing with one another shortly after Damian had departed to return to his dorm now that the panic had died down.
    Zach had been greatly irritated(though he couldn't quite put his finger on why which irritated him even more).
    When Ai had suggested something(Zach wasn't listening at all, being so irritated at that point) and Zach snapped back, sparking off a yelling match.
    Ai had come to the conclusion that Zach was just being jealous of Damian, to which he didn't respond too kindly.
    And thus he was where he was now, storming away from Ai.
    Getting inside the dorm, he quickly made his way to his room, went inside and slammed the door behind him.
    Without pause, he moved to the stone which lay on his table and picked it up.
    "Send Wrath. Now. I'll inform him of his tasks once he arrives."
    It would take them a while to send Wrath, perhaps he'll arrive by morning."
    With a sigh, Zach walked over to bed and lay down, drifting off to sleep soon after. Just as Ai had asked him to.
    =====
    Damian pulled the last of his things from his case, grinning.
    Finally he was done unpacking. Now he could get some well deserved sleep. Tomorrow would hopefully prove to be less eventful.
    =====
    Yin shook her head, clinging to Luna again. "Sh-she.. Shot them... A-and they... disappeared..."
    =====
    Manjuome grimaced at his deck, looking through it's contents.
    "I don't get it... Why won't Asuka-kun just give me a chance...? I'm one of the best duelists on this stupid rock!"
    To Manjuome's annoyance, his old friend Taiyou Torimaki piped up, laughing at him in a mocking manner.
    "Yeah right, Manjuome. You couldn't even beat one lousy Red. You suck at dueling."
    Manjuome fared up at this, gritting his teeth.
    "Yeah!? Well if you're so sure, maybe you should challenge me dumbass!!"
    Torimaki went silent, and turned away, walking off.
    "That's what I thought," Manjuome began "You're all talk, Torimaki!!"
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 am

Alex blinked as he heard a door slam, shaking his head slightly as he climbed into bed and yawned. "Too tired..." He mumbled as he swiftly fell asleep.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:19 pm

With the delay that the forest fire brought, classes for the rest of the day were cancelled and everyone was sent back to their respective dorms.
    Meanwhile in the infirmary, Professor Ayukawa tended to the injuries of the puppy and Rivalz.

DeviantArt I YouTube
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:30 pm

"I mean, she went and shot Luna, Euphy to I think, and they just suddenly disappeared, Sounds like a freaking teleportation gun or something, I just know that stupid tramp took Luna and Euphy...!" Saya said, still angry.

=

"....We shall investigate in the morning then, Come, Asa-Emiko, Tonight we shall rest..." Yuji-Rakune said, Emiko nodded and followed after him, back to the Ra Dorms.

"....Actually...." Yuki muttered to herself, changing directions and taking Rin and Hana to the Ra Dorms, mainly back to Yuji's room, somehow making it back before Yuji and Emiko, laying the two on Yuji and Hana's bunkbed, turning towards teh door once she heard it open.
    "Hm, Yuki...?, I thought I said the Infirmary...?" He asked, Yuki nodded.
    "Yes but, Yuki thinks back here would be a little safer, since the Infirmary has no protection...!, But here does with Rakune-sama and Asakura-sama...!" Yuki spoke, Yuji-Rakune seemed to think it over, before nodding.
    "I see your point, Very well then, they shall stay here, Emiko, you get, Ketsuki's?, Bed, Yuki can make one of her own, I shall be fine without a bed, I am used to it..." He said, walking over to and sitting next to the door, crossing his arms and shutting his eyes, Yuki making a bed of Ice to Sleep on.

New Charmer
    New Charmer

Location : At the Probending Arena with the Fire Ferrets fan club

Post by ruroken77 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 am

Aubrey was glad to see the fire finally out, but with classes cancelled for the rest of the day, all she and Amy could do was return to the Ra Yellow dorm with the others. "You wanna go find something to eat?" Amy asked. "Nah. I'm not that hungry at the moment," Aubrey answered. That was understandable. With all the recent happenings, it wasn't unusual that she would lose her appetite. "You wanna duel?" she asked in return. "Nah. I'm not really in the mood," Amy answered. That was also understandable. She had only been there a day and she had already been caught up in strange events. "Back to our room it is then," Aubrey sighed.
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 am

The girl whispered to herself. "Can't be good, can't be good."
    The boy stopped being interested with the scorch mark and walked up to the girl.

"Junebug, do you think this girl may come back and try to warp another student?"
    She answered quite roughly: "Of course, Captain' Obvious Jr."
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Yin let out a long yawn involuntarily, blinking afterward. "U-uhm... If it's okay... I think I should go back... I... I don't really want to stay here..."
    =====
    Manjuome walked back to the dorm, the day finally drawing to a close.
    =====
    In his slumber, Zach tossed back and forth... Restless from his dreams.
    He sat in a white room, void of objects save for a pair of glass chairs, along with he... And a strange man whom he had never laid eyes on before.
    "Good evening, Zachary." The man began, his voice deep yet sophisticated despite it's heavy brooklyn accent.
    Zach narrowed his eyes at the man.
    "Who are you?" Zach questioned, keen on knowing the man's identity.
    The man ignored him.
    "The plans. They're going well I hear. Soon you'll have what you want. But then I get what I want, right?"
    Zach was confused. What did this man know?
    "Nothing." the man chuckled, before disappearing into a mist of black and red. "I want... Nothing."

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 pm

`Oh, sure, Yin, come on, I`ll walk you back to your dorm toom, in case that freak show shows up again....` Saya said, smiling slightly down at the girl.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 am

Junebug took this opportunity : "Hum. I'll follow you, we do not know what could happen. We better be in a group in case this girl shows up again."

"Um, June, shouldn't I come with...."
    The boy stopped speaking suddenly, probably because of Junebug's glare.
    "Okay, I'll stay there... Just.. in case."
    ruroken77
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Location : At the Probending Arena with the Fire Ferrets fan club

Post by ruroken77 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:38 am

"Are you sure you don't want to duel? You could really use the practice," Baron said, appearing from Aubrey's deck box. "Especially before Spirit Day," Fleur agreed. "I know, but all this excitement's worn me out," she yawned. "Me too," Amy said, stretching her arms above her head. "Speaking of Spirit Day, are you two okay with the whole one-day-on-Earth thing?" Aubrey asked. "I mean, everyone back home thinks we're crazy enough. If we introduce you as our Spirit Partners, everybody that can't see you already will think we're insane." "Exactly," Amy agreed. "Well, then don't introduce us as such if you're so concerned about it. Tell them we're relatives visiting," Baron replied. "And since we'll be in costume, they'll think you are too. Not bad," Aubrey replied, amazed at the idea. "Did you think my mind was as dull as the back of my sword?" he asked rhetorically.
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Kenzan headed back to is room and didn't notice Dharma walking by going to check on Rivalz. "Man it's late now. Better go get me some shut eye so my noggin' aint messed up in the morning".

Dharma sat by Rivalz bedside and pondered on the day's events. "What is this.. This insanity going on... I mea-" Dharma was cut off by Brron. "JELLY". Quickdraw appeared and dragged Brron away to give Dharma some space. "Sin..."
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Keitaro and Judai headed back to the Osiris Red dorms, splitting up to their own rooms to call it a day.
    "Night man," Keitaro waved with Judai doing the same.
    "I hope things get better tomorrow...weird things are starting to happen again," the black haired male thought.
    ===
    Meanwhile, in the heavily forested part of the island, a sudden dimensional rift tore open and spit out four people.
    A female brunette with glasses skidded across the grass floor of the forest before coming to a complete stop.
    "...Ugh...where are we...?" Using her arms as support, she sat up and looked around.
    A pair of younger aged children rolled across the ground, ending up next to each other when they stopped.
    "...Onii-chan...are you okay...?" groaned the girl.
    "...Fine...what about you, Lina?" the boy stumbled as he got up onto his knees.
    "I'm okay," she smiled back.
    The last one, an older black haired girl, was the unlucky one as she rolled until her back hit a nearby tree.
    "GYACK! ...F*ck my life..." she muttered as various curses and swear words left her mouth under her breath. She rolled onto her back and looked up at the night sky. "...Looks like we made it, Mimi. We're back home."
    "Seems like it, Tors," the brunette smiled, the relief coming on to her as if the whole world was finally off her shoulders.

DeviantArt I YouTube
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:01 am

-Uh? What?

The boy, startled by the eerie sound of something warping, turned around filled with fear.

-Who... who's here?

After a few seconds, seeing that nothing was coming in his direction, he was relieved but started to think about what teleported.

-And what if it was the girl that kidnapped another one...?
    Should I go investigating, or should I stay here...?
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Yin began to walk with Saya, staying close to her as if fearful that the pale woman would appear again and attack them.
    Not once did she slow, but kept an eye on every darkening shadow and hiding place she laid eyes on.

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Saya glanced down at Yin, sighing but smiling, placing a hand on her shoulder.
    "Hey, It's alright, Anyone comes this way I'll beat the crap out of 'em, I'll keep you safe, Ok...?, Until this is over I'll stick by you, Alright...?" Saya said, trying to reassure the girl, continuing to walk with her back to her dorm.

=

"....Is this.....the best choice....?" Spoke the soft voice of Ketsuki's duel monster, Ayla, appearing next to him.
    ".....Of course it is, To make my dream come true, I'll do what I must...." He replied, the blank-eyed girl sighed.
    ".....Betrayal of comrades.....sacrifice....True Vampires.....do this not...." The girl spoke before vanishing, leaving Ketsuki in confusion.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Yin nodded, trying her best to be assured by Saya. Despite her best efforts though, she was still afraid of the strange woman.
    But slowly, a new feeling was rising up inside of Yin. She wondered why the woman had did what she had.
    "What did Luna and Euphy ever do...? They were good people..." she thought "Why did she do that...? That's not right..."
    Yin said nothing all the way back to the dorm, keeping her head low. She was confused by the new feeling. She felt strangely unafraid, and a growing ball of fire began to work it's way to life in her soul. "Right and wrong..." Yin said quietly, walking to her room in the dorm. "Good... Good night, Saya."
    With a quick movement, Yin slipped into her room and closed the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:42 pm