Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Sat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

GX Duel Academy Roleplay

CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Post by CriticalHit on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 am

"Oookay..."
    Junebug, left behind, started to ponder all what happened.

"Hmm.. A girl shows up and kidnaps another one with something like a teleportation device...
    But for what purpose...?"

Suddenly... The horrible realisation. Could it be connected to something else?
    A loud shout. "CRAP! I GOTTA WARN COL!"

*gets out of the dorm and runs as fast as possible toward the forest*
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 pm

"Yeah, Night......Yin..." Saya sighed once the door was closed, she turned around to head to her room, which was only a few doors down.
    "I at least hope you're ok, Luna..." Saya spoke to herself softly, this was one of the few times she ever felt as alone as she was before she met Luna, she gritted her teeth angrily, walking into her room and slamming the door shut.
    "No matter what it takes, I'm gutting that stupid bitch like a fish, No one takes Luna away from me, No one....".

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:54 am

Junebug kept on running through the woods. It felt like weeks, yet there still was a few hours left until dawn.

Everything was quiet. If "she" was still here, then she was a master of stealth.
    Col was still here, wondering what to do.

"C-Col! Col! (huff, huff) COL!"
    "wha-"

Junebug didn't notice the root hidden under some leaves.
    A loud sound.
    The girl was now lying face against the dirt.

"You right, June?"
    Col suddenly came out of his spying stance and was helping Junebug get back on her feet.

"Tssch. I'm fine. But there's something that worries me."
    "What?"
    "Remember this wizard-guy that kidnapped humans from different dimensions to turn them into evil-mummies-things?"
    "Err... The one I defeated by knocking over some torch on accident?"
    "Yeah. And what if that creepy girl had a similar goal? Enslavement and world domination?"

The conversation stopped. Junebug appeared to have pulled a sensible string.
    Dally
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dally on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 am

"...Sorry Wynn." Dally finally said.

"Eh? Sorry?" Wynn asked, confused until she realizes the meaning. "Y-you mean..."

"...I just can't commit myself to another person like that..." he said sheepishly. His current tone of voice was unusually different than the happy and lively Dally they knew.

"C...commitment?!" Wynn's face grew red. "Y-you make it sound like we're in a relationship!"
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:54 pm

A brief gust rustled a pair of cloth drapes keeping the darkness of one very murky box in, piercing the inky black with a shot of sunshine. The light was enough to cause a stir within the shadow, one pale arm extending out from beneath a group of cloths as if from the grave itself. With an effort, the hand at the end of the arm managed to find the handle on the wall close by, closing around it. The hand and arm in their entirety tensed, showing off how little muscle was present on them for the spectators that weren't present. Slowly, the arm pulled something else forth. A figure, that of a boy. Returning from the abyss, Zach woke and looked about his room in a momentary silence of the mind. He could barely see, the only source of light being the shaft that broke it's way through his curtains. Getting himself to his feet, Zach made his way to the window, standing on several pieces of paper as he went, but not bumping into anything. Pausing before the pair of his guardians, his protectors from the world, Zach stared into space. "The show must go on." came his voice, solemn and lacking the colour of emotion. "As it did before."

And with that, Zach pulled the curtains open.
    -----
    Ai sighed gently as she walked back from her window, taking a look at herself in the mirror. Messy, untamed and perhaps just a little bit splendid, the girl studied her white body of hair with a certain amount of mixed parts pride and revulsion, only to extend one hand out and pull her brush from atop her dresser. Ai next noticed what remained of last night, dark streaks down her cheeks. A frown came to her face as she recalled the words exchanged. Zach had gotten downright nasty. She didn't understand what had brought it on, but he had acted like Ai had stabbed him with something sharp and jagged. She wasn't having any of that though. If he wanted her to speak to him again, he'd have to apologize. Properly. Turning on her heel with her newly brushed hair and making her way to the bathroom, Ai giggled to herself now, liking the idea of her plan. "Today's another day, here we go!"
    -----
    With a heaving grunt, Damian pulled open the door to his dorm balcony and walked outside and took a deep breath, taking in the fresh air with a quick stretch. Pulling his t-shirt from the back of the chair he'd left it to dry on for the night, Damian pulled it on over his well-toned, gently sun-kissed chest, pulling his head out the appropriate hole, his hair likening him to a flame sprouting forth from the article of clothing as he did. He looked back inside to his coat, and then back to the balcony. After a few moments, the teen smirked slightly and nodded once. "Hey, what better way to start off than ruffling a few feathers?" With a quick and precise movement, Damian took hold of the balcony railing and pulled himself up and over, his body flying down quickly as he spun in the air and extended his arms up, grabbing hold of the rail from the other side, suspending himself three stories above ground level. Despite the protests he could already hear from several seniors, Damian began a set of pull-ups from the balcony rail, grinning widely the entire time. "Ain't nothing can go wrong with this!"

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:21 pm

(If you didn't get the hint already, it's a new day.)
    ===
    The black-haired female groaned as the rays of sunlight that broke through the foliage of the trees reached her eyes.
    "Ugh...stupid sun...wait, sun?!"
    Startled, she got up and looked around, looking at the other three people within the same vicinity.
    "Oh sh*t, we must've fell asleep after coming back!"
    She quickly crawled over to the person nearest her, the bespectacled brunette, and shook her.
    "Mimi, Mimi, get up! It's morning! We have to get back to our rooms ASAP!"
    "...Hmmm...what...?"
    The one called Mimi slowly opened her eyes, noticing the brightness of her surroundings.
    Her purple eyes widened in horror. "...!! Tori, quick!"
    "Way ahead of you!" she responded as she carried the younger girl with one arm, extending out her free hand.
    Mimi carefully lifted the younger boy into her arms and held Tori's extended hand, the four of them disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

DeviantArt I YouTube
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 pm

The sun coming through the window was enough to awaken a still mad red-head, the girl groaned and sat up, staring at herself in the mirror across from her bed, she stood and walked over to it, glaring at herself.
    ".....Why the hell couldn't you stop her...?, In terms of strength, you were once the strongest around, Saya...." the girl growled and reached for the nearby knife, usually she kept it on her as a means of defense, but now.....The girl gripped part of her long ponytail, and with a single slash, chopped most of it off, she let it loose from it's confines, as there was no need for it since it was now short. Not being in the mood for rules, she stormed over to her closet, and pulled out a different set of clothes to throw on.
    "......I'll at least stand by what I said in that I'll protect Yin...." the last thing she grabbed was a pair of black, fingerless gloves, the girl left her room after putting them on, Her new appearance complete.
    "I won't fail again...."

=

Yuji, er, Rakune, Whichever you want to call him, slowly opened his eyes, drifting his sight over to the still sleeping Emiko and Yuki.
    Emiko, Yuki, Awaken...." Somehow on command, Yuki shot up, saluting the man still sitting on the floor.
    "At your command...!!" Emiko on the other hand, yawned while sitting up, rubbing the sleep out of her eye.
    "Do you HAVE to be noisy in the morning, Yuki....?" The girl stretched as she got out of bed.
    "I will wait for you on the other side of the door, Yuki, I trust that you will keep Hana and......Rin's?, Bodies safe...." He sat up and walked outside of the room, Emiko and Yuki barely having time to agree.

".....I don't know how I'm supposed to talk to him....." Emiko muttered, getting changed quickly as to not be late, Yuki just smiled and flipped on the TV in the room.
    "He may seem cold and distant, But Rakune-sama really cares for his comrades, especially those related to him, You just need to get used to it, Asakura-sama....!" Emiko shrugged at her words/
    "If you say so.....I'll catch ya later, I guess...." With that, Emiko left the room, walking with R.Yuji towards the school.

Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

A man wakes up alone, lying in the midst of the forest semi-unconscious. Dressed up in rags and worn out leather armor, as if they were no more than the leftovers of a war.

-"Ugh... where am I...?" said the confused man to himself.
    He manages to sit up, his whole body feeling numb, looks around to notice a small pond with a matching small waterfall.

-I'm so thirsty... but why...? - Thought as he brought himself close to the pond just to see his reflection in the mirror, a pair of blue eyes, long pitch-black opaque hair and his face covered in dirt and a small dry blood stain.

Having his face cleaned up, he rests on the wall beside the small waterfall, looking up to the folliage and the sun rays that filter through.

-I... need to figure this out... - Leans his head against the wall behind him, closing his eyes and remains quiet, calmly thinking to himself.
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Appearing in front of Duel Academy's card shop, the two girls hurried behind the counter towards the rooms where certain staff members resided. Stopping in front of a door, Mimi slowly opened it, being certain to not make any unnecessary noises.
    "Tori, help me get these two into my bed."
    "Sure."
    The two older girls quietly made their way into the room and laid the younger children onto the queen sized bed placed towards the center.
    "I'm gonna get ready for class and get out of these clothes. You should clean up too, so we don't attract any suspicion."
    "I'm pretty sure that'll be hard to do Mimi, considering we've been gone for quite a while. It's really unlikely that no one has noticed our disappearances."
    Looking back at the pair sleeping on the bed, Tori added, "I think you should be more concerned about trying to hide Hazel and Lina from your mom. It'll be hard to explain the whole past life thing and them being your children."
    "I know," Mimi sighed, starting to undress. "You should get a move on before my mom comes in. I'll see you in class."
    "Gotcha." Tori took a few steps back before disappearing in another cloud of smoke.
    "I can't help but think we forgot something," Mimi thought to herself.
    ===
    Keitaro yawned as his alarm clock went off for the third time that morning.
    "Goddammit, I really don't want to get up," he groaned as he rose from his bed. He reached over for his PDA on the end table next to his bed to check the time.
    "I guess I can call Judai and see if he wants to walk to class together. At least it'll get him up." He scrolled through his contacts list before pausing.
    "...I must miss her more than I thought. Waking up earlier than I usually do and calling Judai to wake him up. Dammit, Mitsumi."

DeviantArt I YouTube
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:35 am

For one of the students on the island, the morning was not so obvious. Yin face-up on her bed, eyes wide. No windows were open to allow a gust to shift her curtains. No ray of light entering her room as to distract her from the weight bearing on top of her chest. It was unbearable, so heavy that it caused a pain to run from her torso into the rest of her body, but her lungs were too burdened to allow her some form of sound. All she could manage was to breath, and even that was barely achieved. She just couldn't understand. Why were people so angry and violent? For every moment Yin thought about it, the weight bore down on her more, causing a slow trickle of tears to spout forth from her eyes, creating a sparkling stream along the sides of her face as they flowed down to pool upon her pillow.

"Why...?"
    -----
    Zach paced up the path towards the school at a moderate pace, eyes fixated upon the largest dome out of the building's complex architecture. He had never quite given it any thought before now, but the school was quite the splendid achievement of the working man's ingenuity. The amount of money it must have cost to build such a construct would be phenomenal, but given the owner of the school, Zach assumed that this was the point. Yes. Splendid indeed, and perhaps even more so if re-purposed a little. The boy brushed a strand of black hair from his eyes, allowing a smile to creep on to his face. This moment of happiness was of course, ruined by a familiar string of dry, irritating chuckles. Zach shot a glaring set of eyes at the transparent pink gargoyle standing behind him. Ryu raised one eyebrow, his chuckling increasing in frequency before he spoke. "Why the painfully untanned face, buddy? Look like you've seen a ghost!" Ryu exclaimed with a sneer. Zach didn't respond, simply turning to walk towards the school, catching sight of Damian blading up the path towards him, a friendly smile on his face.

"Morning Zach. Where's Ai?" Damian enquired, skidding to a halt beside his old friend. Zach blinked at Damian, staring right through him for the span of about ten seconds, a frequent Damian had ever gotten used to. He shifted uneasily, chortling nervously. "Uh, dude?" Zach finally focused on Damian again, and sighed. "Why... Why would I know where Ai was?" Damian smirked, shaking his head. "I reckon you two are good friends. Call it a hunch." Zach laughed drily at that, looking forward and plodding forward towards the school, speaking aloud only when Damian began to follow after, as if listening for something. "Ai and myself had an argument last night. I'd assume she's still rather irate with me." Damian simply put a hand on Zach's shoulder, maintaining a leisurely blading speed.
    "Man, you know what you have to do man. You have to apologize. Doesn't matter if you think you're wrong or not. It just makes things easier." Damian imparted with a nod. Zach looked at him incredulously, but the look did more to send a few chills down his spine. It was like he was eyeing his next victim. "If I were to say sorry whenever we had an argument, neither of us would never learn anything... But you're right. I should apologize. For thinking she could like a dork like you."
    Zach suddenly broke into a grin, his smile taking Damian wholly off-guard. Instead of taking any kind of offense, Damian just smiled back and laughed, grateful that Zach was somewhat jovial for once.
    "You're probably right, what with Flannery and all."

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:30 am

Saya stopped in front of Yin's door, raising her fist to knock, but hesitating.
    "....That girl is completely different than me.....She probably took this way harder than I did...." sighing, the girl gently knocked on the door before speaking, softly as to not frighten the girl.
    "Yin....?, It's me, Saya, Um, Stupid question, but, Are you, doing alright this morning....?" The girl didn't want to seem to pushy or aggressive, or even make it sound like she was still angry, afraid she might scare the poor girl.

=

As the two walked to the school, Yuji was given odd looks every now and then by the other students, some noticing just how different he seemed than he usually was, but to the man himself, he didn't seem to give what they thought any care.
    "You seem to be drawing a bit of attention, Yuji...." Emiko spoke, glancing around every now and then.
    "Pay them no mind, We do not have time for what they think of me. Right now, all that matters is finding that scum Jyushin......And to think I showed him Mercy centuries ago...." He muttered the last part to himself, Emiko just laughing nervously in response, nodding.
    "Y-Yeah.....And considering you told me he has gray skin.....he'll really stand out if he's anywhere nearby....". She spoke, glancing around again, both keeping an eye out for him, and to see if anyone they knew was nearby.

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:16 pm

The black-haired girl reappeared in front of her room at the Ra Yellow dormitory, taking a look around her surroundings before entering her room. For everyone else residing on the island, it had only been a few days that she and Mitsumi were gone. For her, it felt much longer. She took a long look at herself in the mirror before changing out of her clothes, examining the injuries she sustained in the other world.
    So much had happened in the short time they were in the Spirit World. The fight against Armityle alongside the Spirit Envoys and their many encounters with Rasmus. During those times of conflict, she found some relief in meeting Hazel and Lina, and even more so with her chance meeting with the samurai, Karasu Sekiryou.
    "Karasu...Karasu..." she pondered in her thoughts, as if trying to recall something.
    "...Oh sh*t, that's what we forgot!"
    Quickly putting on a new outift, she reached for her PDA and dialed Keitaro's number.
    On the other line, she heard a pause before his voice answered, "...Hello?"
    "Kei, I need you to do me a favor."
    "Tori?! I thought this was some kind of prank call when I saw you on the caller id. When did you guys-"
    "No time! Are you still at your dorm?!"
    "Well yeah, I'm just about to leave for c-"
    "I need a plain shirt and some jeans! I'll be by your dorm soon!"
    "Wait Tori, you never-"
    "I'll see you in class! And make sure to keep an eye on Hazel and Lina when you can!"
    "You guys brought Hazel and Lina back with you?!"
    No answer was provided as Tori hung up and hurried back into the forest from where they landed the night before.
    "I just have to find his aura...and then I'll find him!"

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

DeviantArt I YouTube
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Zach stopped in place part-way through a conversation with Damian about their decks, his nose twitching a few times as he sniffed the air. Damian looked to him questioningly. "Uh, are you okay man?" Zach nodded thrice, smiling to Damian and waving to him. "Yeah, everything's alright Damian, be sure to tell me more about that Magician later, okay? I forgot I need to meet a friend. I'll see you later." Damian simply nodded and carried on to class, waving to him in return as he went. "It's only like ten minutes to class, don't be late!"

Zach's smile became that akin to his partner's now, a tad twisted and cruel. He could smell something. Something... Otherworldly. Not Dharma. Oh no, he had been masked by the repression items like Zach had been so used to using too. This was stronger... And what's more, it was fresh. Zach looked about, sensing one of the many stronger energies making it's way closer to him, only to spot Yuji and Emiko. Zach stared hard at him, nose twitching. He couldn't make it out. With a scowl, Zach pulled the silver ring from his left hand, and a sudden barrage of colour hit him. This was impossible. Zach had seen this boy so many times before with Judai, Keitaro... They smelt of the other world - natural given the implications - but not like this. Yuji's body was in a swirl of energies and dark thoughts, and harkened back to times far more terrible than even the times Zach had had the displeasure of meeting his dark 'progenitor'.  Zach hesitated now, pausing in place. "This... Could be problematic..."
    -----
    Yin was still weeping quietly in her room when the soft knock on her door came. The voice that followed soothed Yin to no end, like a hand was tenderly wiping the tears from her cheeks. At first Yin contemplated pretending to be elsewhere, but that idea quickly subsided when it occurred to her that Saya had lost one of her good friends... Not someone she'd met a few days ago.
    "I-I'm... Okay... " The stutter again. How silly could she get? Those girls were mean, but their words were starting to make sense. The little stutter... The meek way Yin held herself... Was it just a ploy for attention? It had been like this with the last few third years who had defended her. Was it because of how she was? Weak... Defenseless? Yin shoved those thoughts at the bottom of the drawer she pulled her clothes from, preparing herself to exit the room. Once ready, Yin pulled the door open slightly, peeking out at Saya. "You look.. D-different..."

Last edited by TheNewAngel on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small errors.)

Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Dharma woke up with a jolt beside the bed Rivalz was in the night before in the infirmary. "Sh*t, what time is it?..." he muttered, rubbing his eyes and yawning. Quickdraw popped out of his card to greet his sleepy human companion but quickly realized something was off. "I don't mean to worry ya or nothin'.. buuuuut it seems that that blue haired fella's upped n' offed.." said the little mechanical cowboy as he prodded Dharma in the side of the head. After hearing what his duel spirit had said the bed headed red dorm student sprang from his seat, eyes wide open looking around for his injured ex room mate. "You gotta be kidding me man... but knowing Rivalz.. he probably got up and went too class.. he should be used to going in to class bruised.. I mean he did used to be my room mate" he sighed. Dharma then ran from the infirmary a fast as he could in search of Rivalz.

================================================

Dharma skidded as he saw Zach at the academy, catching his breath. "ZACH!!" was all he managed to say (or accidentally shout in this case) as he was huffing and attempting to breathe properly again. Regaining his posture and control of his lungs he managed to speak normally. "Zach.. have you seen Rivalz this morning?.. He wasn't in his bed in the infirmary!" Dharma's second eye was as red as blood. He hadn't realized that his powers had grown so much and that he could no longer fully conceal his 'gift' with a single lens.

Last edited by Dharma on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Alex yawned sleepily as he wandered into the classroom a bit earlier than usual, his hair disheveled and his clothes not as neat as usual, seems someone didn't have a good nights sleep, he moved to his seat and plonked down with a thud, resting his head on his hands, his "bokken" electing a dull whacking sound as it knocked against his desk. "Ugh... What a night." he murmured as he just tried not to let himself fall asleep before class even began. His mind wandering a bit as he tried to think of a reason for his lack of sleep. "I don't even remember... man, how tired am i?" He said with a soft sigh, sitting up to lean back in his chair and look up at the celiling.

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 pm

At her words, Saya just gave a soft laugh while scratching her cheek.
    "Y-Yeah, I do huh....?, I guess I just thought it was time for a change of looks...." Saya smiled a bit down at the girl.
    "But I'm still the same ol' badass Saya....!, Hehe, So, you going to class, Yin...?, I'l be more than happy to keep you company for as long as you need me to....!" She said, trying her best to make the young girl feel safer and happy. It was always a thing of hers, not able to stand seeing a young person sad, she didn't know why either, it just got to her.

=

"Oh, Is that.......Zach....?" Emiko spoke, blinking, the man next to her turned his head slightly to glance in the direction Emiko was looking, The different look to his eyes would be a dead giveaway that he had changed, especially those who knew he had a Spirit Partner, and saw she was nowhere in sight, arguing with him like they usually would.
    "....Indeed it seems to be..." R.Yuji turned his head to look back in the direction they were walking, his eyes glancing around, as if keeping an eye out for a certain someone.
    "....If anything, I bet this guy would probably be somewhere away from other people, considering he's so different from everyone else, That or watching us from somewhere far away...." Emiko spoke, R.Yuji seemed to nod in agreement.
    "The question is, where is he located if so....?, I will not just let him kidnap Lucia's soul and get away with it....." He replied, his dark thoughts about the demon-man growing more and more intense the more he thought about him.

New Charmer
    New Charmer

Location : At the Probending Arena with the Fire Ferrets fan club

Post by ruroken77 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:49 pm

"Aubrey... Aubrey..." A soft voice, that of Baron, called out her name as she slept. "Mmm...?" she moaned sleepily. "It's morning. Time to wake up," he said. "You too, Amy," Fleur added. They slowly sat up in their beds, a big yawn escaping Aubrey's lips as her hand fumbled on the nightstand to find her glasses. As if to save time, they both shared the sink as they brushed their teeth, still rather sleepy. Deciding to skip breakfast, they changed into their uniforms, grabbed their backpacks and Duel Disks, and sluggishly walked to class. "I haven't been up this early in forever..." Aubrey moaned as she rubbed her eyes. "You two are older than the other students, so you shouldn't be complaining," Baron chided. "You weren't around when we were in high school. Let's just say I have every right to complain," she said. When they finally reached the classroom, they sat down next to each other and placed their heads on the desk, trying to go back to sleep until class started. "Oh no you don't! You're not going back to sleep now!" Baron shouted. "Neither are you!" Fleur jumped in. "Fine..." they said in unison as they sat up and crossed their arms.
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Keitaro was stumped at the exchange of words between himself and Tori. "What the hell just happened? And why did she ask for some of my clothes?"
    Still confused, he went to his dressers and took out a plain white shirt and a pair of blue jeans.
    "Guess I should stay here for a while."
    ===
    Once she got close enough to the forest, Tori stopped in her tracks. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and remained silent.
    "Concentrate...Karasu should be somewhere nearby..."
    A small breeze passed by as she felt the changes in the wind direction, along with the auras of people nearby. It was a hard feeling to describe to other people, but to Tori, the feeling of sensing and looking at peoples' auras was as natural to her as breathing. Reading auras was something Tori was born with, something that was normal to her as she grew up. Only recently, during her years at Duel Academy, had she been developing her talent to not only see them but able to sense them from a distance.
    "Just need to find Karasu's aura..."
    The air around her blew in different directions, as if assisting her in her search. A sudden, larger gust of wind prompted Tori to open her eyes. She could sense someone on the island whose aura stood out from everyone else, ridden with dark thoughts and emotions.
    "Who was that?! It felt similar to Yuji...but that veil of darkness covering his aura..."
    Her fist clenched as she recalled this type of thing happening before.
    "I guess something sparked Yuji's past life to rise up in him. This feeling is similar to what I felt when Judai became the Supreme King...and when Kei and Mimi encountered their past lives."
    Realizing how sidetracked she was getting, she shut her eyes and went back to the task at hand: finding Karasu. Another gust of wind hit her as she picked up another particularly strong aura.
    "Who the hell is that...?!"

DeviantArt I YouTube
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:38 pm

After weighing her choices for a few seconds, Yin pulled the door open to it's fullest now and stepped out into the hall with Saya smiling at her gently. She liked Saya's energy. It seemed like nothing could get her down. Yin wished dearly that she could be a little more like that.. With a short yawn, Yin nodded... Noticing that she was just a little more tired than she'd first thought. Despite this, the young girl didn't make any move to return insidde, closing the door behind her. "I might as well go to class, I still need to get d-decent grades... And today's... Practicals...? I th-think...?" Yin wondered aloud a little, before beginning to walk on, looking back to Saya and smiling graciously. "Th-thank you, senpai..."
    -----
    Zach was to turn away when he noticed Dharma stop in front of him, freezing in place. This was bad. If Dharma noticed the ring... Zach smiled and slipped his hands into his pockets casually, concealing his hands from sight. Dharma seemed more interested in Zach's face, easing Zach's nigh-on panic attack. "Rivalz...? I can't say I've seen him Dharma. Have you tried class? He might just have gone on without you."

Zach was to turn and leave when he noticed Dharma's eye and smell. Something was different about Dharma and it definitely wasn't aesthetic. The merging was causing the change in him too. But Zach didn't know how extensive the changes in Dharma were. Two alarms within the space of one short conversation had been set off in Zach's head, the knelling loud in his ears as he nodded. "You should probably go and check. I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later, don't worry."
    -----
    Damian was entering the class when the familiar, chiming voice of Ai came from the middle-row of desks, the girl waving up at him. Damian quirked an eyebrow in disguise. She seemed awful enthusiastic about the wave, and he was hoping it wasn't for the reasons Damian immediately thought of. With a smile, Damian moved down to Ai's side, seating himself beside her(much to the apparent chagrin of the obelisk blue girls). "Hey Ai, what's up...?"
    Ai shrugged nonchalantly and grinned at Damian affectionately. "Not much, I was just sort of happy to see a familiar face that wasn't likely to bite my face off."
    Damian chuckled at that, leaning back in his seat and shaking his head. "He's not too bad you know. He's just got a strange way of showing what he feels."  Ai nodded in recognition, looking around to make sure the teacher hadn't arrived yet. "I don't know Damian, it's strange. Do you know why he got like this in the first place?"
    Damian didn't reply to this at first, sighing a tad. This was never an easy story to tell. Mimicking Ai's cautious scanning of the room. When his search for teachers came up negative, he smiled sadly. "Did Zach ever mention that he had a sister...?"
    -----
    On the peak of the mountain, where the chasm began, a rend in the material appeared seemingly from out of thin air. It was not very large, only as big as a doorway in a regular house. The chasm in reality simply hung in place, seeming not to serve any function. All that came forth in the air around it  was a low humming... And just the faintest sound of screams from within.

Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Dharma nodded at Zach " Alright, thanks anyway man! see ya around!" and with that dashed towards the class room. "He seemed to want to hide whatever it was he had in his hand didn't he?" said the little cowboy as he floated alongside the Red student. Dharma stopped and gave Quickdraw a quizzical look. "Just sayin'.. " muttered Quickdraw. "I'm sure it was nothing.. Zach hates the fiends as much as us. I trust the guy" replied the exhausted teen. Brron appeared beside the two. "I would be quite careful of that fellow, my boy! I agree with the southern robot hehehe.. something seemed off with that boy" cackled  the mad king. Dharma raised an eyebrow. "I didn't get that vibe.. but I'll keep an eye on him.." muttered Dharma.

=================================

Kenzan knocked on Judai's door. "Hey, Aniki! You in there? Class is startin' soon, you better get goin'."

=================================

Dharma stumbled into the class room still injured from the previous day but capable of doing everything himself. Looking around he see's a familiar face and heads towards them. Seating himself beside Ai and Damian he doesn't hesitate to ask "I hope I ain't interrupting anything.. but.. have you seen Rivalz around Ai?.. he wasn't in his infirmary bed this morning.. and he doesn't seem to be here.."
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Judai opened the door, yawning and completely unfazed by the appearance of Kenzan at his door.
    "I'm here...let's head to Kei's room. He mentioned something about wanting to walk to class together," he greeted, another yawn escaping from his mouth as he stepped out of the room.
    ===
    Keitaro sat quietly in his room, holding onto the clothes that Tori asked of him. Still quite puzzled in trying to register the conversation he had, he looked at his PDA and went through the contacts list.
    He put the PDA up to his ear and spoke.
    "...Mimi?"
    ===
    The brunette was just about ready for class, already changed into a fresh uniform and in the middle of brushing her hair when her PDA went off.
    Confused, she answered the call. "Hello?"
    "...Mimi?"
    "?! Kei-kun??"
    "Oh good, so it's not just a prank Tori is playing on me."
    "Tori called you?"
    "Yeah, something about spare clothes and that she'll be dropping by. Don't know why she would need my clothes, though..."
    Realizing what the thought was that bothered her earlier, she gasped. "!! Now I remember! Karasu came back with us through the dimensional rift...!" "I'm sure I have an idea of why that is."
    "Mimi, you have to tell me what happened after Judai and I left. And how did you two get back?"
    "Keitaro...can we talk about this later...? I don't think now would be a good time, especially since we have to get to class."
    "...Sure."
    "I can meet up in front of your dorm room and we can walk to class together."
    ===
    "That was someone I don't know...something dark is brewing..."
    Tori shook her head.
    "Focus Tori, gotta find Karasu."
    She concentrated yet again until she located a single presence in the forest.
    "Found him!"
    She dashed off into the forest to find the lone samurai.

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

DeviantArt I YouTube
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Kenzan nods at Judai. "Sure thing Aniki! Lead the way!" he prompts. " So.. Judai, what do you make of everything that happened last night? It was pretty darn crazy wasn't it?".
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Alex yawned softly, eyelids heavy as he fought with the sleep weighing him down, he glanced to the side and noticed some of his classmates talking in a group, normally he'd go over and probably pester them, but he's just too tired right now.. "I.. Guess five minutes couldn't hurt.." He murmered as he dropped off to slumber within a few seconds after saying that, snoozing quietly.

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Saya smiled a bit more, apparently her mood brightening up a bit, she followed after the girl, hands behind her head.
    "Hey no need to thank me, Yin...!, But, you're welcome anyway...!" The girl thought for a moment, getting an idea. 'Meh, screw my classes' she thought, looking down at Yin.
    "What say I come with you today, Yin...?, I'll be more than happy to keep you company...!" She offered, a smile still on her face.

=

"So, This is 'class', I see...." R.Yuji spoke, glancing around the room, Emiko standing beside him.
    ".....I do not see a reason why there would need to be a 'class' to teach such a simple game, However, I am not of this time, so I dunno know how their minds work...." He spoke, more to himself. After noticing Emiko moving to her seat, he decided to follow after her, sitting next to her once she was seated, After a moment, Emiko sighed.
    ".....It feels so....quiet and lonely without Rin and Hana around harassing me at every turn..." She spoke, glancing over at R.Yuji's face, seeing it was still as cold as always.
    "That will change when I find that fool Jyushin, I will crush him, set those two free, and submit HIM to eternal torture myself...." He spoke in a cold tone, making Emiko laugh in a nervous manner.

Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:13 pm

The man kept silent, slowly remembering everything that happened before he woke up.
    So this is my world after all... if so... where in this world am I...? - He kept thinking until something caught his attention.
    "W-Wait... where's..." - The character stands up with a worried look on his face. "Ellyn...?! Fendrel...?!"

At the verge of panic, Karasu looks around him in search for his friends, notices his sword is missing too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:41 pm