Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

+5
Tethesis
Crystallized
Dharma
TheNewAngel
Ayai-chan
9 posters

GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion)

Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) Empty GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion)

Post by Ayai-chan Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 pm

This thread is reserved for comments, complaints, questions, etc. about the GX Duel Academy Roleplay:
    https://charmerforum.forumotion.com/t97-gx-duel-academy-roleplay#1549

Sign-ups for the GX Duel Academy Roleplay:
    https://charmerforum.forumotion.com/t99-gx-duel-academy-roleplay-sign-ups#1551

==================================

Hi guys, how are all of you doing? ^^ I know it took a while, but it's finally up. By the way, this thread is not JUST for everyone who was previously involved but for EVERYONE. Hence why I've asked for Ger, a.k.a. TheNewAngel, to compile a "Story So Far", both for old and newcomers.
    I hope everyone enjoys their time in my roleplaying thread. ^^
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) Empty Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion)

Post by TheNewAngel Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 am

Alright, since it seems no one else is using him, may I take Jun Manjoume?
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion) Empty Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay (Discussion)

Post by Ayai-chan Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 am

Of course, Ger. I will put it down that you're using him. ^^

Note: It would help a little if some people took over some of the other main characters of the GX Cast. I always have to make sure where everyone is because I'm the GM. x_x;
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:46 pm

If you want Ayai I can take over pheonix and Tyranno.
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 pm

If you could do that Dharma, that'd be great. ^^

Note: By the way, Kenzan's in the cafeteria with the other students, and Phoenix isn't on the island, since he's off being a pro duelist. XD

Another note: Whenever someone takes a GX character, I'll let them know where they are and what they're doing. (Sorry I forgot to tell you where Manjoume was, Ger. XD; )

Also another note: For some of your sign-ups, I've added the appearances that I drew for them a while ago. This includes Zach, Ai, Alex, Seth, and Dharma.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Alright sweet :3
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Uhm o.o... Tethesis, I don't think your allowed to control someone else's character o.o like in that post you did....
    Tethesis wrote:Dharma looked at the stranger confused and weary that he didn't know this student "Who are you?" he asked still looking at Rivalz on the table.
    Only Dharma can control Dharma, So maybe it would be best to wait and let Dharma himself ask that question? ^^ No worries though Remember to have fun still. Okay?
    Tethesis
    Tethesis
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by Tethesis Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

No worries. Razz sorry if that causes any problems. Just trying things out Smile
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 am

Crystallized wrote:Uhm o.o... Tethesis, I don't think your allowed to control someone else's character o.o like in that post you did....
    Tethesis wrote:Dharma looked at the stranger confused and weary that he didn't know this student "Who are you?" he asked still looking at Rivalz on the table.
    Only Dharma can control Dharma, So maybe it would be best to wait and let Dharma himself ask that question? ^^ No worries though Remember to have fun still. Okay?

Tethesis, I'd like to ask if you could go back and edit that part in your reply. It's not a warning against you, just that I don't think you've had permission to use Dharma's character in your post like that. ^^a
    Tethesis
    Tethesis
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by Tethesis Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 am

Okay. I think i fixed it. If not just shot me another message about what needs fixing. Sorry about all the trouble
    Tethesis
    Tethesis
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by Tethesis Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Okay, reading this role-play it seems I've missed some important plot points. Should I really worry about it or just continue being the clueless student? I'm also having trouble finding where to appropriately appear Razz
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Don't worry, anything you missed is in that "Story So Far". And just continue as you are. XD Everything will come together eventually.
    Dally
    Dally
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dally Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 am

Oh, cool. The roleplay's back up. I'll join in when I can.

I know I'm in the Duel Arena, but who was with Wynn to help her ask him to be her Spirit partner besides Hiita?
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 pm

.........Ah crap, I think it was my Yuki, and here I have her taking a couple people to the infirmary *facepalm*.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Ayai is Kaiser up for the taking for the GXRP? Cause if so I will happily take over him if you want!
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:38 pm

So what's the deal? Are we moving on to the next day now that the forum is somewhat 'revived'?
    Dally
    Dally
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dally Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 am

Sorry, somehow, I just felt extremely crapped out looking back at my RP posts.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 am

Dally wrote:Sorry, somehow, I just felt extremely crapped out looking back at my RP posts.

I'm not quite sure I follow your meaning.
    Dally
    Dally
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dally Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:05 am

My previous RP posts were embarrassing to me.
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Hey guys, I've been thinking about something important.

I think I should make it clear that since we're in the GX era, we can't use Synchros or Xyz Monsters (according to the timeline). Tuner Monsters are permitted, as long as you treat them without their Tuner Property. If that is too much of a problem for someone's deck in particular, please speak now.
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 am

Well it'd only be a problem for me cause I think......maybe 4 of my characters rely on Synchro's for their decks:
    Yuji - Tempest.
    Hana - Hyper Psychic Blaster.
    Saya - Jurrac Synchro's.
    Emiko: Her Ace monster.

I mean, since Emi's is made up anyway I can always give her some non-Synchro's, But I can't think of much for those other 3, I think Hana's friend Rin has a relied upon Synchro as well...
    Dally
    Dally
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dally Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Some of my char's decks focus on synchros.

Maria - Twilight synchro
    Gale - Dragunity

The rest I can edit them but yeah.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Not that I mind too much, but where did this come from?

If this is the case, shouldn't all of the themes since GX stopped airing also be cut? o.o
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 pm

I just thought since we were in the GX period that we shouldn't use cards associated with future timelines. Unless we get someone to invent Synchro Summoning during this time or have dimension distortions, it really shouldn't exist. ^^a;

As for the other themes, I don't think they'd be cut out since they're still part of the game.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:01 am

While this is true, there's still the problem that with the removal of Synchros and Xyz monsters having a heavy bearing upon a grand majority of the cards in the game today. While I can work easily without blacks or whites, I can think of a good number of decks within the structure of the roleplay that will have to be completely scrapped(Karakuris, the Quickdraw deck, Nordics and Psychics) because those those themes are simply built around the goal of Synchro summoning. Xyz weren't quite around in the roleplay when it ground to a halt, so that isn't too much of a problem.

Again, I'm not trying antagonize, I'm merely bringing forth the implications that this will have on only other central mechanic of the roleplay apart from storytelling and making them known.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am