Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story)

Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) Empty Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story)

Post by Dharma Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 pm

(Ok before I start this im just gonna say please don't post here because I'm gonna do this in segments)

(NOTE: This Story is based in a more realistic world but at the same time it is in a different dimension and a few years on from now. Dueldisks are big clunky things and are still in the early stages, and Yu-Gi-Oh! is a more widely played game. The Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime exists in this world and the charecters are based on people I know so pleas read and enjoy Yours sincerely Insany)

This story starts of on a small Island known as Ireland. Red is an 19 year old ex professional duelist and was once the favourite to win the World Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament but he lost in the finals and gave up the game because he thought he wasn't good enough, but little does he know he's going to encounter two 17 year old rising stars known as Dharma Ayuma and Alex Wong that will re-ignite his love for the trading card game known as Yu-Gi-Oh!.

It was a warm summer morning and Red was sitting down at a table in his house eating his breakfast relatively slow. Red leans back and folds his arms behind his head "Hmmm... I wonder... I wonder if I should enter that tourny today.... I know the last time I was at one I mucked up but.... I can't just give up the game I love.. I gotta do this... For myself!"

===================================================================================================

Dharma runs down the stairs and rushes out the door with his deck in it's box and his dueldisk in his old red bag on his back. Dharma gets to the Bus-stop and leans up against the wall and waits for the bus. "I'm gonna blow s*** up today!.. That Obelisk card is as good as mine!!! Hehe.. nothing can stand up to the might of the BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON!!!" thinks Dharma to himself as he thinks about all the duelists he'll get to beat at the tournament.

==================================================================================================

Alex gazes at the sky and puts down his Boken after a good hour's training. Alex take's out his deck and flicks through it. "Hmm... This should do for today" he mumbles "Dharma is gonna go down today" says Alex to himself grinning happily
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story)

Post by Dharma Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 pm

A bus stops outside a rather large estate and Dharma gets of it, infront of him waiting at the bus-stop infront of the estate was Alex. Dharma flicks his hair out of his face "You ready to wreck the gaff?" says Dharma giving Alex a thumbs up while smiling. "Of coarse but the real question is.. are you ready to lose?" replied Alex confidently. "Hah, I aint gonna lose we both know that" chuckled Dharma. "We'll see.. we will see" Smiled Alex as the two walked towards the town centre to register for the tournement.

================================================================================================

Red walked out of his house and headed towards the town centre flicking through his deck but shaking nervously at the same time. "Oh god... I don't know if I can do this.. what if someone realises who I am... they'll just laugh at me... guhh... I can't give up I gotta go through with this!!" Red continued walking but he picked up the pase and hung his head down.

=================================================================================================

Alex and Dharma register and sit down on a nearby bench waiting for the tournament to start.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story) Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh.... A world of Its own (Story)

Post by Dharma Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Red finally arrived at the the town centre and started walking slowly towards the register. "Ok if I do this fast It'll be easy...". Red edged closer and closer, his heart started beating faster and he started sweating furiously. "Oh god.. I cant do this.. shit...." Red turned around and started walking in the other direction.

===================================================================================================

Dharma see's Red walk away from the register. Dharma knudges Alex with his elbow and points to Red. "Haha, that dude just cant hack my skill!" chuckled Dharma. "Ahh no... He's obviously not entering cause he knows Im the next upcoming champion" replied Alex jokingly. Alex and Dharma start breaking out in laughter and joking around like they usually do when in a good mood.

======================================================================================================

Red puts his head down and quickly walks into the shade after hearing laughter. "I guess I'll just watch the tournament...." sigh's Red. "Damn... Why cant I bring my self to duel anymore... Why am I such a goddamn coward?!" Thinks Red to himself as he clenches his fists angrily.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm

The tournament starts and many duelists gear up. Dharma plants the two holo-projector's on each side of him so his duel disk could create the illusion that the cards are real. Dharma draws five cards and nods at his opponent signaling that they can go first.

=======================================================================================================

Ninishi jumps into the air and turns into three green stars followed by Nisamu who jumped into the centre of the three stars which the exploded with a flash of light and then standing tall and powerful was Burei who then shot a ball of light beside himself from which emerged Hypa. Alex stood behind the two mighty monsters and grinned. "Karakuri's have hidden potential... But for me, It wasnt hard to find... I am the karakuri king!!!" Alex pointed at his opponent and Burie and Hypa charged full speed at the helpless opponent. "Another win for me and another step closer to that sweet card" said Alex as he deactivated his dueldisk.

=====================================================================================================

Dharma stood infront of Judgement Dragon with 1000 life points left. "It's all over" chuckled Dharma's opponent. Dharma drew a card. "Haha, nahh... see the card you destroyed with your little dragons effect was totem dragon and he's coming back, but he wont b staying around for long" said Dharma confidently. Totem dragon shot up into the air at lightning speed followed by the blue-eyes white dragon decending from the sky with a mighty roar. "Now since I have less life points I activate megamorph, so my dragons attack is doubled!!!" exclaimed Dharma as he raised the Megmorph card to the sky. Blue-eyes doubled in size. "Blue-Eyes attack Judgement Dragon with WHITE LIGHTNING!!!". The gigantiuan Blue-Eye's fired a massive beam which obliterated the judgement dragon. "haha, Just can't hack my skill man!" said Dharma as he turned around to see his final opponent of the tournament. Alex.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Alex stood opposite to Dharma and activated his dueldisk ready to duel. "May the best man win" said Dharma with his dueldisk on and ready to throw down. "I'l let you go" replied Alex. "How kind of you" chuckled Dharma. as he drew a card.

Red stood mesmarised by the two duelists along with the crowd of people surrounding them and the defeated duelists. "That Blue-eye's guy... he's an inspirational... I.. I must duel him... once he's done.. No even better.. I'l duel whoever wins this duel! That'll show everyone I still got it!!" said Red regaining more and more confidence every second.

====================================================================================================

"Alright! I activate Ancient rules, so I can special summon My Blue-eye's white dragon!!!" Blue-eye's descended from the sky with a mighty roar louder than lightning. "Next, I set one monster and a face down and end my turn!"

Alex drew a card. "I activate karakuri show down castle, and i use it's effect to change your blue eye's to defence mode"

"Ok whatever, I still have a face down, so no matter what you do.. You can't get past my imense defence!" Dharma muttered to himself.

Next I summon Ninishi and I use her effect so I can summon another karakuri, I summon Nisamu!... But that's not all because I tune the two to bring out BUREI!!!" Exclaimed Alex. Burie appeared in an explosion of green light and shot a ball of green energy at the ground from which Hypa emerged.

"This duel... It's getting more and more intense every minute... This is insane!!" Thought Red as he started to cheer and shout with the crowd.

==================================================================================================

"Your monsters don't scare me!" said Dharma confidently.

"heh, we'll see... we will see, Now I active heavy storm, so your face down goes and so does show down castle which means I can special summon Ninishi from the grave in defence mode. Now burei attacks your Blue-Eyes!"

"NO!! Aghhhh, you bastard!" Shouted Dharma at the site of his Blue-Eyes being destroyed. "You'll pay for that" he said angrily.

"Now hypa will attack your face down!"yelled Alex as he ordered his monster to attack. Hypa smashed the face down and masked dragon emerged.

"I use masked Dragons effect to special summon totem Dragon from my deck!" said Dharma in a serious voice.

"Hypa switches to defence mode and I end my turn" said Alex smirking.

===============================================================================================

"This rush, this excitement, I must duel.. I need to duel! I NEED TO DUEL" Yelled Red as he felt a serge of energy go through his body.

Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Dharma draw's a card from the top of his deck. Dharma look's at the cardand hols it up in the air. "This next move will blow you away..." remarked Dharma as he held up his spell card 'Monster reborn'. "I ressurect the mighty BLUE-EYES WHAITE DRAGON!!" Blue-Eye's decended from the heavens with a mighty roar yet again causing the mighty mechanical monsters on Alex's side of the feild to rattle slightly.

"Next I activate polymirization to fuse my Blue-Eyes on the feild with the two in my hand to summon the ultimate dragon!!" as soon as Dharma finished his sentence his most powerful monster decended from the sky's making the crowd gasp and stare in awe at the three headed dragon of destruction.

Alex's eye's widened. "This isn't good... If he's planing to do his fuse-defuse combo... I'm in trouble!"

Dharma chuckled slightly. "You read me like a book Alex... I activate de-fusion so i can summon my 3 Blue-Eye's but thats not all because I equip one of them with united we stand... And you know what that means!!" Exclaimed Dharma confidently as he pointed at Alex's feild. The Three mighty dragons charged there mighty blasts and fired causing an almost blindind light leaving the audience wondering what happened.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 pm

At the end of the blinding light the audience cheered as Dharma and Alex shook hands after the duel.

"Good game man, you almost had me" said Dharma cheerfully as there handshake ended.

"Hehe, you wont be so lucky next time.." replied Alex with a wicked grin.

A ginger haired man approached Dharma and handed him the prize card. He put his hand on Dharma's shoulder and praised him for a great duel and walked back to the front of the crowd and announced that the tournament was over. As the crowd disbandened, there was one person standing there. His brown hair swayed in the wind, and his dueldisk was glowing as if he was prepared to engage in a duel. He pointed at Dharma and announced himself. "I am Red Smith.. And I challenge you, Dharma Ayuma.. To a duel!"

Dharma's eye's widened and he was lost for words. He had just been challenged to a duel by the one person he used to look up to before the tournament incident. "R-red?.. Red Smith? No.. you cant be...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 am