Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

+4
Maya11
TheNewAngel
Crystallized
Yuji
8 posters

Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil

Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil Empty Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil

Post by Yuji Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Spoiler:

Discuss Lyna and her older form here, it's kinda hard to not notice that similarities between Lyna and Milla.
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil Empty Re: Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil

Post by Crystallized Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Yeah thats true....I Hope they actually release a FP form of lyna...Seems like Milla is a totally different card
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil Empty Re: Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil

Post by TheNewAngel Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 am

A FP of version would be VERY nice... But then who is Milla...? Darn Konami for keeping us in the dark >.<
    Maya11
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by Maya11 Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 pm

I like this card and Dharc too!
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:44 pm

It is indeed confusing o.o. But it's easy to abuse this card with Familiar-Possessed - Dharc's new Effect XD.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 pm

I want a fried chicken charmer... NOW THAT IS A CARD I WOULD USE!!!
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:59 pm

LOL!, Fried Chicken Charmer?, How the hell would THAT work? XD.
    Skyblade LV12
    Skyblade LV12
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Skyblade LV12 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 am

Well, it would be able to make all Niwatori monsters go under your control and they gain over 9000 attack and the Fried Chicken Charmer can NEVER BE REMOVED FROM THE FIELD! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Anyways, back to my real post. FP Dharc seems to be a really good card for my spellcasters. With it, I can easily get Defender, Lyna, and other spellcasters that I need when the time comes, since there are many spellcasters with Dark attributes that I can use as fodder.
    Dally
    Dally
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dally Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Dharma wrote:I want a fried chicken charmer... NOW THAT IS A CARD I WOULD USE!!!

That's it, we need Farmers in Yu-Gi-Oh!

OT: I always thought of Milla to be mystery, that she's probably an alternate dimensional version of Lyna. After all, the terminals seem to embrace these kind of things lol. If Lyna ever gets an FP form....I hope it will help support the use of charmers just as Dharc did with his FP form.
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:59 pm

BUMP WITH IMPORTANT INFO!.

Single Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer/Milla the Temporal Magician[spoil Spiritual_Light_Art_-_Holy

Card Effect wrote:Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control to target 1 of your banished monsters; your opponent can reveal 1 Trap Card in their hand to negate this card's effect, otherwise Special Summon that target.

Finally Lyna has her Spiritual Art! o.o.
    Skyblade LV12
    Skyblade LV12
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Skyblade LV12 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 pm

O_O No...way...Lyna has made an ultimate card for the fairies and the psychics. This is, in a way, conflicting. Nevertheless, this will go nicely into my Charmer collection, though it seems to not yet be TCG yet.
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Not yet, the set she comes out in comes out in Japan in 4 days, the 18th, I SO plan to but it, then later, the TCG Version, me's get them all >=3.
    Will Lair
    Will Lair
    Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:17 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I SOOOOOOO want that card now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:30 am