Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

+8
Skyblade LV12
Tethesis
Dharma
CriticalHit
TheNewAngel
Yuji
Crystallized
Ayai-chan
12 posters

GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

GX Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 am

"Trigger trap, Mirror Force, this destroys your Attack Position monster...!" Luna said, activating the trap.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 am

Whites revealed a face down card as her monster was destroyed. "Call of the Haunted to revive my monster and attack once more. Once you are done with any effects, I will end my turn."
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 am

"Grr...!" Luna growled as her Tomato was destroyed, dropping her by 1400, she searched her deck and Summoned Dijinn Releaser of Ritual's, Luna swore and drew.
    "That thing puts a giant dent into my plan....!" Luna said, switching her monster to Defense mode.
    "I set a monster and another card and End my turn....".
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:07 am

Whites drew once more. "Summon Kushano, attack left face-down with Kushano and right facedown with Dianaira."
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 am

"Your first attack hits a second releaser, and she has 2000 Defense Points...!" Luna said, putting her other monster, Ritual Raven, into the Graveyard.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 am

Whites blinked at the damage she too. "I end my turn. It is only a matter of time before I break your defense. Your resistance is futile."
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:14 am

"Shut it...!, I will not and cannot give up...!" Luna said, draw and looking at the card, before grinning slightly.
    "Alright hows this, something new, I overlay both my releaser's, and Exceed Summon my Leviathan Dragon...!, And use his Effect to give him 500 more ATK Points...!" Luna said, watching as her Dragon's ATK rose to 2500.
    "Now I'll Summon my Archfiend Soldier, Leviathan, attack the weaker Fabled, Archfiend, attack the Face-Down...!" Luna ordered.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 am

Whites revealed her face down card. "Magic Cylinder in response to your Leviathan Dragon's attack. Face down monster destroyed. Shining Angel. Effect to summon Fabled Gallabas."
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 am

"Negate Cylinder with Solemn Judgment...!" Luna said, revealing the trap, winching as her Life Points were cut in half.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 am

Whites drew, an almost indiscernible smile upon her face. "Kushano effect. Discard Fabled Krus to add him to hand. Krus effect. Special summon Lurrie. Normal summon Kushano and tune Kushano, Gallabas and Lurrie for Fabled Valkyrus. Now, Valkyrus attack Archfiend soldier and Dianaira attack Leviathan Dragon to end this game."
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 am

"Dammit...!" Luna swore, guarding her face as her monsters were destroyed, and her life dropped to 0, Luna glaring even more at the Woman.
    "Dammit, if I had gotten her sooner, I wouldn't have lost this Duel, especially not to someone like you...!" Luna snapped, Saya's eyes widened.

"....She's talking like her old, arrogant self again....". She said, surprised.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 am

"Excellent specimen tested. Perfection for Lust. Sending now."
    Whites immediately pulled the gun from under her robe once again, aiming and shooting right at Luna.
    "Transportation imminent."
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 am

"W-W-What...?!" Luna was to surprised to even move, Saya looked on in shock.
    "L-LUNA, MOVE...!" She shouted, but before she could move to take the hit for her, Luna was hit and disappeared, Saya's eyes widened in horror, before turning to a Death Glare towards Whites.
    "That's it, No one messes with MY Luna, NO ONE!, I'll kill you DEAD for that one...!" She snapped, clenching her fists in anger, pure murder filling her mind right now.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 am

Whites tore off her robe, revealing her to be a girl from the neck up. However, below that, her body was covered in a body armour made up of various bones and muscles. The armor was slicked in a gooey substance, that dripped from it every now ant then.
    "Do not try to follow me." With a flash, Whites produced a bright light. A loud crack sounded through the air, and once the light subsided, Whites was no longer there. All that was left was a smoking patch where she had been standing.
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 am

Alex glanced between the boy and the girl giving him the glare, thinking for a moment before nodding. "Uhm I do... But i don't really know the directions.. If you want i can show you there, just after i check on something. it will only take a few minutes, Is that okay?" He replied with a smile as he stretched his arms.
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 am

"DON'T YOU DARE RUN FROM ME...!" Saya shouted, eyes filled with Rage as Whites disappeared.
    ".....If I see you again, I might go to Jail for Murder, *****" Saya muttered under her breath, growling angrily.

=

Yuji sighed as he walked outside.
    "I so needed some fresh air at least, but still, this weird feeling..." Yuji spoke more to himself, glancing around, and seeing Tekina looking down at something.
    "....Isn't that the girl who tried to take Emiko away...?, The hell is she doing in the open...?!" Yuji muttered, waling faster towards the woman.
    CriticalHit
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:12 am

The anger screams got heard by the boy and the girl, conveniently not that far away.
    "Wha...what's going on?"

Running toward the screams, the first things they noticed were a scorch mark on the ground, a white dress in a bad state, and, most importantly, a girl screaming at what appeared to be air.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Up until now, Yin had been completely quiet, her eyes wide. They were brimming with tears, and when the other two arrived, it looked like she would be unable to get a sentence out. After a few moments however, she managed to chock out some words.
    "O-our.... Friends... She... That thing... Took them..."
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Despite Saya's anger, she knew she had to try to calm Yin down, sighing she turned back to Yin.
    "Don't worry Yin, we WILL find them, and even if I have to use my fists, we WILL get our friends back, No matter what, I'll 1000% make sure of that...!" She said, grinning.

=

"Oi, What're you doing over-H-Hana?!, Rin?!, The hell did you do to them?!" He snapped, glaring at the Woman, She sighed.
    "I should probably not give this information away, However, I did nothing, I believe it was a man named Jyushin, who took your sister and friends souls..." She said, Yuji suddenly felt overwhelming anger well up inside of him.
    "T-Their souls....?!, T-That means....!" Yuji gritted his teeth, A Dark Aura whirling around him, his hair and eyes noticeably going a little darker, as well as his eyes taking on a weird pattern, and a black star appearing on his forehead.
    "That FOOL Jyushin DARES to come after me again?!" His voice was noticeably deeper than before, Tekina's eyes widened.
    "T-This is, j-just like him in the future....!, R-Rakune....!" She spoke, voice full of fear.
    Skyblade LV12
    Skyblade LV12
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Skyblade LV12 Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:02 pm

*Seth senses a dark energy and feels nervous, DMG wakes him up*

"Seth! Wake up!"

"I know DMG, something is up. Let's check outside.

"Ok."

*Emma spots Seth rush out the door, she follows him with an expressionless face*

"..."
    CriticalHit
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 am

The boy and the girl started to circle around Saya and Yin, in a strange position, as if they were ready to draw a sword from nowhere.

Looking worried, they circled and looked around for about two minutes, before getting back in a normal pose, but still worried and ready to "draw" their imaginary sword in case something moved near them.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Dharma walked towards his dorm room door and realized it was already open. Quickdraw appeared infront of Dharma. "Be careful.. Don't want you to get all beat up again" chuckled Quickdraw. Dharma gave him an angry look and nudged the door open slowly with his hand. "Who's there?!" He shouted. There was a rustling noise inside like a packet was being opened in an awkward way. Dharma barged in and turned on the light, there sitting on the floor was an fiend like being trying to open a packet off jelly from Dharma's refrigerator in his room. "Jelly, jelly jelly.." It mumbled trying to open the packet. It looked up. "Dear boy can you open this for me my hands cant seem to work your human technology". Dharma stared at the fiend and took the packet which it was handing to him, opened it and handed it back. "Why thank you" said the fiend as he threw the unprepared jelly into his mouth and ate it. It jumped up "Now time for business!". Without hesitation Dharma punched the fiend in the face full force. It held it face "AHHH! my nose!... wait I dont have a nose hehehehe". Dharma stared at it blankly. "I am Brron! king of darkworld hehehe I was sent by the little cowboy's boss lady to aid you in you mission... BUT FIRST! I have a riddle for yee HEHEHEHE!" Dharma and Quickdraw looked at each other. They both knew they were in for a difficult time if they were to try get any information out of there new 'ally'
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Saya growled a bit at the two circling her and Yin.
    "The HELL do you two want...?!, You got something to say then freaking say it...!" She snapped, normally she wouldn't be so angry, but Luna getting kidnapped has left her in a foul mood.

=

".....So, Jyushin is causing trouble yet again...?" Yuji spoke, his voice was notably a bit deeper, his hair, eyes and even his skin was only slightly darker in color.
    "....And to target my sister and her best friend.....Leaving him with a scar was to good for him, I'll end his miserable existence once I locate him, Perhaps that is what he truly wishes..." the now Rakune-Yuji spoke, turning and walking back towards the Cafeteria, but not before picking up Hana and Rin and carrying them with him.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 am

Ai and Zach walked out the main entrance of the school side by side, both looking rather glad to be out of the school.
    "Only for a few minutes, okay Zach? I don't want anyone wondering where we went..." Ai said in a warning manner.
    Zach nodded, only to widen his eyes at the sight of Damian coming toward them.
    "Damian...? Is that you...?"
    Damian stopped, staring at Zach for a minute.
    "What...? Do I know you...?"
    Zach sighed, bringing his right hand to his face.
    "PLease tell me you haven't forgotten who I am already... It's only been four years."
    Damian still looked confused for another moment or two, but then grinned in realization.
    "Zach! It's you...! No way! What happened to you man...? You're all pale and skinny...!"
    Ai blinked, looking Zach up and down.
    "He wasn't always like... This?"
    Damian laughed rather hard at Ai saying this, becoming out of breath as he did.
    "Ah... No, no way. Zach was really tan and had a lot of meat on his bones back when in Primary School. He was the best kid in our class at soccer."
    Ai shook her head in disbelief. "You're kidding...! Zach was good at sports...?!"
    Zach looked extremely unimpressed, folding his arms.
    "I'm standing right here, you two."
    Damian and Ai seemed not to hear him, and continued talking as if they were the old friends, and not Zach and Damian.
    "Things never change," Zach thought in amusement, "He always did show more interest in girls rather than me..."
    CriticalHit
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:47 am

The boy and the girl started to whisper at each other, obviously worried, then started to investigate the scorch mark on the ground and the dress. While the dress seemingly didn't interest them much, they were more worried about the scorch on the ground.

"Hey miss, what just happened here?" asked the girl, while the boy was quite interested in the mark, and seemed to be too scared of Saya to talk to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:56 am