Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

+3
Ayai-chan
Dharma
Skyblade LV12
7 posters

Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn

Skyblade LV12
    Skyblade LV12
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn Empty Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn

Post by Skyblade LV12 Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 pm

I may be a girl for liking this manga, but it is pretty interesting, though I may not have seen many good mangas to being with. This manga is about a witch from an unknown area (protagonist) who hunts down mermaids and sea creatures (antagonists). On the way, she bumps into this boy, Tatsuya Tsugawa, who she pays no mind to. However, Tatsuya finds this girl being bullied by a fellow classmate, and that's where the journey truly begins.

It does have action, along with a little romance. But the romance is toned down, so I do not have any complaints. I haven't read vol 2 yet, but when I get my hands on it...I WILL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA'

(Shoot, I didn't know that there was a manga area for this, I am so sorry, I placed this incorrectly.)

Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn Empty Re: Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn

Post by Dharma Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Hahaha wrong are FTW!!!! Razz
    Ayai-chan
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn Empty Re: Aion, the first romance related thing that I don't scorn

Post by Ayai-chan Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Don't worry Sky, I got you. I'll move it to the General Manga section. XP
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:26 pm

:3 well...Sorta embarrassing but im big into romance type anime and manga :3.....For example... elemental gelade
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:41 pm

O.o wow... just wow... I did not see that coming O.o
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Heh I bet you didnt...
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 pm

I really did'nt.....
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Heh well...guess im full of suprises...Im actually really big into that stuff..
    Dally
    Dally
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dally Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Sorry, I'm not into stories with typical "loser-kun" protagonists anymore lol.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Isn't Gelade Shonen...? In any case, I suppose after watching ef - A tale of memories, I'm really getting into some of the best romance, and I may watch/read Aion next ^^

Last edited by TheNewAngel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:03 am

TheNewAngel wrote:Isn't Gelade Shonen...? In any case, I suppose after watching ef - A tale of memories, I'm really getting into some of the best romance, and I may watch Aion next ^^

Gelade is A shonen romance anime....Maybe you should try watching the rest of it and you will find out what i mean. ^^
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm

O.o What else havnt you told me Alex? Surprised :L
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 am

Hmm....What else havent i told you?....I could say a few *evil snicker*
    Wiseman
    Wiseman
    New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by Wiseman Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Gerade is a shonen manga indeed, but it has the only one main character in all the shonen universe who wants and try to get laid XD.

Well i read "Hekikay no Aion", it good and the mangaka also make oniichan controll and chibi vampire. But i prefere other kinds of manga.
    Crystallized
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:58 pm

xD im talking about the anime wiseman But i guess there probobly isnt much of a difference?....But yeah it is a shonen like you said.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:18 pm

SCREW ROMANCE IM INSANY! MY SHOES ARE ON FIRE O.o
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:43 pm

In Soviet Russia -insert stupid quip-

It may not be a romance anime, but DAMN, did Angel Beats have it's moments... Then again.... Key knows it's romance well... >_>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am