Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Sat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay

Post by Yuji on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:06 am

"That.....is the ugliest woman I've ever seen...." R.Yuji spoke, more to himself, every now and then he'd crack his eyes open to see if this "class", was over yet, He glanced in Emiko's direction when her heard her chuckle.
    "What is amusing..." He asked, Emiko, leaning closer, responded.
    "That's a man...." R.Yuji's eye twitched at her response, resisting the urge to hurl, he quickly went back to his meditating, Emiko finding it hard to resist laughing at his reaction.

=

"My childhood......huh...?" Shinai muttered as she continued her way through the forest and towards the Volcano.
    ".....Bits and pieces will occasionally flash through my head, Like the sigh of a Boy and his sister, But I cannot picture their faces or clearly understand their voices..." She continued. Shaking her head, She shoved those thoughts aside.
    "Even if I were to remember, it changes not my plans, Nothing will..." She spoke. After a few minutes more of running, the girl managed to climb to the top of the volcano.
    "Now then, what is up here that is of such importance...?" She questioned, her slitted eyes glancing around the area.

=

"Just what is going on, I wonder..." Ketsuki spoke, seated just over the edge of the Duel Academy roof, his eyes aiming towards the volcano.
    "Darkness........Evil.....The beginning....." His spirit partner Ayla spoke, her empty eyes also glancing towards the volcano.
    "The beginning...?, Mind explaining, Ayla...?" His response was a silent "No".
    "If you......desire to follow this path,........you must learn to do things.........and figure things out on your own....." She spoke before vanishing, leaving Ketsuki to sigh in both annoyance and confusion.
    "I can never understand her....".

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Hayato stood straight now, looking around the group at each person appraisingly, his eyes gleaming with excitement. He walked about a bit, sizing up each one individual with a raised eyebrow.
    "All of you may have a lot of questions, but I think they'll have to wait until I introduce me to my Master."
    Hayato paused, seeing Yin shrink behind Saya again.
    "Please. I assure you all that I mean no harm. Even if I wanted to touch you, I couldn't. I just need to get your permission to take you before I do. I can't just take you, after all!"
    Hayato smiled as comfortingly as he could muster, his own body agitated from being in place so long. He wasn't used to convincing people after all was said and done. He usually had left that to Alessa and Meisei.
    -----
    Ai and Damian sighed gently as the bell for class went, the two of them gathering their things and standing up to leave, and due to them being at the center of the row, the two of them mistakenly thought the other was moving in the opposite direction. With a dull thud they collided with one another and stepped back quickly, both speaking in quick, broken sentences as they did, before turning on their heels and hurriedly making their way out of the room, only to meet once again at the doorway and being forced to walk awkwardly together to their next class.
    -----
    The last figure stepped through the tear in space and time, looking down at the island with greedy eyes.
    Each figure spoke now, as if to convey their feelings to each other.
    "This island... It lacks order." came the first.
    "Order? Worse than that, there's no damned farms down there!" came the second, disgruntled to say the least.
    "Looks fancy though, wealthy for sure." came the third, the sentence punctuated by a hissing laugh.
    The fourth did not speak, simply licking her lips as she gazed down before finally announcing:
    "Mmm... Yooouung students.... This should be fun~."

The portal closed behind them, and the four began their descent from the mountain quietly now, their eyes remaining fixed on the school. as they went, a final, resounding statement came from all of them in unison. "Time to get to work."

New Charmer
    New Charmer

Location : At the Probending Arena with the Fire Ferrets fan club

Post by ruroken77 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Aubrey stared at Hayato with an eyebrow raised as he sized her up before moving on. Master, huh? "Who do you suppose this 'master' is?" Baron whispered as he materialized next to her. "I honestly haven't a clue," she answered.
    ------------
    "Finally!" Amy sighed as the bell rang. "Honestly, that girl owes me for covering for her." Fleur materialized next to her as she walked to her next class. "You shouldn't be so angry with 'er," she said. "Why not? She left class without telling me where she was going or why! She's supposed to be my friend. Friends tell each other everything," Amy said angrily. "And what would you 'ave done if she 'ad told you?" Fleur asked. She stopped and tried to come up with answer but couldn't. "Exactly," she said. "Now, no more talk of zat, or you'll be late." Amy nodded as she continued walking to class, trying to calm down.
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Hayato blinked at Aubrey, and then tilted his head, seemingly searching for the answer while rotating one hand around and around.
    "You ask a fair question... When I was your age, I asked the very same question when I was told about her..."
    Hayato paused, humming aloud for all to hear as he remained contemplative.
    "It's hard to explain, but she's basically the person who makes sure both our worlds stay in balance and don't detonate completely. Until recently, her hands have been bound by bureaucracy and other ridiculous stuff like that. So she sent me to get you, since I can do what I want- Almost, and you four are out best hope of making sure things don't go... Too badly."
    Hayato sighed, pacing around a few times as he finished his sentence, seemingly not satisfied with his own answer, he turned and looked Aubrey in the eye now, emitting a bright and gentle smile to her.
    "Her name is Eatos. Trust me when I say she has the best of intentions."

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:29 pm

At the mention of her name, Saya's eyes seemed to widen in surprise.
    "Whoa, Whoa, Hold up, Eatos...?, as in, Guardian Eatos....?, Why would she choose us....?, I mean, aren't there more trust-able people out there to make sure this is done right, like that Yugi guy and the guy who owns this whole damn island, Kaiba...?" She asked. Normally she was full of confidence, ready to take on just about any challenge, this though, sounded way bigger than anything else she's had to deal with.

=

Emiko stood and stretched, glancing down at the still seated Yuji, she spoke up.
    "So, Are you coming or not...?, There are some more classes to attend, you know..." His eye seemed to twitch at her words.
    "More...?, Just how many classes are to be attended in a single day...." He questioned more to himself. Standing, the man followed Emi to the next class, an annoyed look still on his face, but it seemed to get more intense as he sensed.......Evil, not to far off.
    ".....Jyushin, That bastard is nearby, Yet here I am stuck in this repetitive cycle...." He said, glaring more at the ground..

=

"Hmph, Four outsiders, it looks like..." Shinai smirked as she watched them descend onto the island.
    "Heh, Hopefully they manage to empty this island so I don't have to do so myself...." She spoke, her arms crossed over her chest. Next to her, Tour Guide floated, a worried look on the spirits face as she eyed Shinai.
    'Shiki, just why did you change so much....?' The spirit thought, she could remember the times where Shiki and her old childhood friends would hang out and have fun quite often, she clearly remembered the happy smile on her face when they played, the protective attitude she'd get when the local bullies would pop up, but now......She could only feel that she had changed so much, that it's like she wasn't Shiki at all anymore, like the girl had died long ago and was replaced by a demon, or, to be more accurate, a Half-Demon...

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:58 pm

"Eatos...? As in...Like, guardian... Eatos. The card?" Alex said, raising his eyebrow slightly. "I mean... I know card spirits exist, but they can't affect our world.. right?" He murmured, staring at Hayato, this was all too strange for the morning... But he's seen a lot anyway.

Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 pm

The black haired samurai felt dizzy from all the things happening so fast, while he was changing his old clothes, he realized he had just been given the jacket and a dark brown t-shirt, the jeans didn't really seem like they would fit, they fell a little too short in the leg length.

...I guess anything's better than the one I was using just now... Sorry for taking this... - He proceeds to change, although he didn't have that much luck with the jeans, stuck to his slightly ripped gray pants, conveniently enough, they didn't look all that bad when he finished dressing up; they added some "character" to his outfit.

"I guess I'm done now..."- Said as he looked at himself in the mirror, enjoying the little time he had to cool down from the rush from earlier. He wasn't given shoes, so he just wore the sandals he was wearing already.

After a couple of minutes, he comes out of the room. "Is this all right...?"- Said to the green eyed girl in front of him.
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Tori waited outside until Karasu was finished, then looked towards the others.
    "All right, who's ready to get to class?"
    Mitsumi pulled her PDA out of her pocket and checked the time.
    "You mean our second class. Our first class is way over by now."
    "At least we have our second classes together," Tori retorted. "Everyone, hold onto each other!"
    Upon hearing her say this, Keitaro almost instantly grabbed Mitsumi's hand. The brunette blushed and used her other hand to hold onto Judai's. Judai went over and rested his free hand on Kenzan's shoulder while Tori reached over to grab Kenzan's hand, extending her free hand out to Karasu.
    "C'mon, you're about to go to class for the first time in four years," the green-eyed girl grinned.

Confused? In a circle, it goes like:
    / Tori - Karasu \
    l Kenzan   Keitaro l
    \ Judai - Mitsumi /

*Current date and time: Tuesday, April 8, about 10:15 am*

Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Karasu hesitated a little but grabbed Tori's hand, thinking about the sensation of teleporting from one place to another made him dizzy and slightly nauseous, he looked at the others and did the same as Judai, resting his free hand on Keitaro's shoulder. Too immersed in his own thoughts to actually say anything. Obviously going to class or not was the least of his worries, random earthquakes and demon girls with tiny horns living in this world got him slightly freaked out.
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Tori let go of the hands of Karasu and Kenzan, making strange hand gestures before grabbing onto them again.
    "All right. Next stop, class!"
    As she finished her statement, the circle of friends disappeared in a cloud of smoke from the Osiris Red dorms.

Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Thu May 01, 2014 11:28 am

Kenzan took the hands of Judai and Tori with a slightly confused look on his face.
    "Er... Aniki... Hate to be questionin' orders, but the heck's goin' on?"
    He didn't say anything else as the others talked around him, only for the group to disappear in the puff of smoke, with him crying out in panic all the while.
    "Woah-woah-woah!? What kinda ride is this!?"
    -----
    Dharma sat outside the academy waiting for class, his backpack sitting against one of the several stones depicting the duel monsters outside the front door. He was flicking through a large bunch of cards, humming a tune to himself as he went. "Hmm... Which cards would make a good addition... Damn... This is harder than I remember... The last time I made a deck was like... Yesterday..."

Brron hovered over Dharma's shoulder with a grin on his face, bobbing his head from side to side as he cackled with each passing card, piping up with every second or third card.
    "Choose THAT card! Ohhhh!! Battle warrior!! Use that one!! NONONO!! That one!!"
    With that, Quickdraw grabbed Brron's cloak and dragged him away from Dharma, who was clearly getting annoyed by the demon's comments. "Cam on now mister. Dharma's gotta think, ya know?"
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Thu May 01, 2014 9:23 pm

A large, imposing figure finally marched forth from the forests of the school alone, looking about the school grounds as he neared the entrance to the establishment. His eyes were veiled and alien, purveying no emotion to any onlookers as class begun, though they all knew him well and hurried off upon sighting him. One obelisk blue girl thought it prudent to approach the figure and begin shouting obscenities at him.
    "Hey you purple-haired, dumb-ass inspector! What the heck are you still doing here! Alex beat you, right? Get lost!"
    The figure looked over at the girl and narrowed his eyes at her, marching over and standing tall above her, one eyebrow twitching. The shape of Chukon stood very still but for his mouth now, which opened to speak.
    "What did you just say to me, vermin?" he asked in a deep, baritone voice that seemed a tad different to his usual, even seeming a tad musical.
    The girl blinked and shuddered clearly, but stood up straight and jabbed a finger at him, still yelling.
    "You heard me, LOSER!!" she cried, baring her teeth. "Get lost! No one likes you!"
    With that, the man's arm swiftly moved in an arcing motion, swiping the girl's cheek solidly and sending her flying a meter or so before landing on the grass with a light thump. Wordlessly, Chukon looked to the entrance and moved towards it, ignoring the whimpering girl that was now on the ground.
    -----
    Hayato shrugged and looked about the heavily forested area. "You know, rather than asking some dude all these questions, you could just ask her yourself, you know? I'm just the messenger for one piece. I can teach you other things, but this isn't so important right now."
    Hayato smiled sincerely and extended a hand out to the four and took in a deep breath.
    "Come on guys. What Eatos wants you for is important. Like. Really important. So for the sake of yourselves and everyone else, I think you should trust me. I promise you won't regret it. If you're with me, all you have to do is reach out to take my hand."

Yin stared at the tall, translucent man quietly still, but her feelings of doubt and fear were beginning to melt away. This man seemed more than kind to her. He seemed just as fiercely proud and true to what he was saying as Saya always seemed to be, and that encouraged her. Despite this, lingering doubts caused her to look up at Saya and tug at her clothing. "W-well... Should we Saya...?"

New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by ruroken77 on Thu May 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Aubrey stared at his hand, unsure of what to do. "What do you think, Baron?" she asked. "Well... he seems rather insistent... and it does sound important but... I think you should be the one to decide," he said, also rather hesitant. "I was afraid you'd say that... Amy's gonna kill me when this is over... I'm in!" she said finally, taking his hand. "I hope you know what you're doing," Baron said as he went back inside her deckbox. "Yeah... me too..." she whispered to herself.
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Thu May 01, 2014 11:49 pm

"Oh, this is standard for To-" Judai started before they disappeared and reappeared in the hallway of the main building, outside of their classroom.
    "Yeah, sorry about that!" Tori smiled nervously. "I do this when I'm too lazy to run to class."
    "I hope Hibiki-sensei doesn't mind too much that we're late," Mitsumi frowned, worry apparent on her face.
    "It's all good! Midori will let us off easy when she sees us," the brunette male grinned.
    The bespectacled girl only frowned more. "Judai, I know you and Hibiki-sensei are on good terms with each other but at least be a little respectful when talking about her. She's our teacher after all."
    She sighed. "Besides, we're not gonna be let off so easily. Considering Tori and I have been missing for quite a while."
    "Almost a week. Six days, if you wanna get technical," Keitaro added.
    Both females expressed clear signs of shock.
    "W-WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Tori almost yelled.
    "No way! We were only there for two more days more than you and Judai-kun! Maybe three, but no way SIX." Mitsumi contributed.
    "...Really?" Keitaro had a look on his face that showed genuine confusion between what they said and what he knew.

Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Fri May 02, 2014 12:22 am

Looking down at the smaller girl, Saya smiled and nodded, outstretching her hand.
    'I've got a bad feeling that something is going to happen soon, so I say, we accept whatever he's offering, and kick some ass here and now, plus, If this help gets Luna back, It's a bonus...!"

=

R.Yuji suddenly stopped in his track, causing Emiko to turn and give him a questioning glance.
    "Is something the matter, Yuji...?" She asked, after a moment of silence, R.Yuji's eyes narrowed.
    "A Dark Presence is nearing the entrance to the school, I can faintly sense 3 others as well' He replied, Emiko's eyes widened from the surprise.
    "D-Dark Presence...?, Seriously?, Four of them?, As if that Jyushin guy and Tekina wasn't bad enough...." Sighing, the girl crossed her arms over her chest.
    "So...?, What're we going to do...?" She asked, It took R.Yuji a moment to respond.
    "Normally, I would confront this presence and drive them off, However, with Jyushin nearby, I do not feel comfortable in this body, it would be safer to confront them one at a time..." He replied, the future-girl nodded in response.

"We can't just standby and let this person do what they want though, They could hurt innocent people...." Emiko said, leaning against the wall now, R.Yuji just punched said wall in response.
    'I know that, But with Jyushin nearby, I can't risk doing anything rash, I'm not as strong as I use to be, at least not in this body...." He spoke, Emiko just sighed and nodded in agreement.
    "Normally I'd say you could go after Jyushin and I'll handle him, but, I doubt highly I could handle this guy on my own...." She replied.
    "I guess for now, we'll have to wait and see what this guy does then...." SHe spoke, R.Yuji just nodded in agreement.

=

"Tch, who's this new guy....?" Jyushin muttered, more to himself, glaring at the back of the man as he walked into the school.
    "Hmph, Whatever, My only target is Rakune, whoever else this guy wants doesn't matter to me....".

Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Fri May 02, 2014 9:07 am

Duel Academy's Card Shop

Col entered his turn's Battle Phase.
    -And my Gigaplant's attack reduces your LP to 0, June. I win again!

June replied with bad faith, making a odd insect-like sound,like always.
    -Tssch! I'm sure you're cheating. I'm pretty sure you can't use Lonefire Blossom's effect to tribute the Blossom itself to Summon your Plants.

Both took back their cards and put their Deck in their pockets.

-Oh, realised Col. We did buy some cards, like we were asked to?
    -Yup. Tons of packs. I think we can get back now, right? asked June.

Col leaned in closer.
    -Nah. We have to stay at least today so we're not too suspicious, plus..

He started whispering in June's ear.
    -We should report on the girl who disappeared and try to find out what happened.

-Away, Col. It's creepy, awkward and I'm uncomfortable when you lean in that close.
    -Coming from you, that's rich. Anyway, second period is about to start, we should hurry.

Both hurried out of the shop, trying to find the correct classroom in a limited time.

Will Lair wrote:[19:40:34] Will Lair: I have a Gardevoir I've been groping for a while on Pokemon Amie

Spoiler:
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel on Wed May 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Hayato grinned now. A grin so wide it could fill the quota of grins for one hundred years from every person on the planet. Or so it would have looked, anyhow. To the four around him, Hayato remained in their line of sight just a second longer, before an aurora of colours quite suddenly descended upon the quartet, bathing their sight in bright colours that surprisingly, did not hurt their eyes. The sensation would to them be akin to being in a roller-coaster, tossing them too and fro without ever making them feel like they were in true danger. The light lasted mere moments, despite what would have felt several minutes, and the four were bathed in darkness. At the beginning the light would have robbed them of their sight, keeping them blind before finally, a number of faint blue glowing areas would become apparent to them.

Yin looked about as soon as she could make out anything, gazing about in awe at her new surroundings. She tried to make something out... It was large and... Horned? A monster! It had been a trap all along! Yin squealed and threw her arms up, but nothing happened. Very slowly, she lowered her arms and looked up at the figure she saw. A black statue. Of some creature she had never seen before. Not even in Duel Monsters. Then, Yin began to notice other things. All around, there was stone. The room as far as she could see, was carved of black stone. It was large. Extremely large in fact, compared to the four within, and it would seem that the ceiling was further up than the duel academy building's roof was from the ground. It was as long and wide as it was high too, as Yin could see they were at the far end of what seemed to be a raised platform, yet it extended all the way accross to the other end of the room and to the end of it. The room... No... The chamber... Bore more than one of these platforms, each one smaller than the last and stacked on top of one another to form a ziggurat upwards into the chamber towards a large, strange light at the top. Save for this light, the only other source from which she could see a thing were the dozens of large brands that burned with blue fire in the chamber, drawing Yin's attention to the actual stone itself once again. There were four statues, one in each corner of the room. Each one was a strange creature of it's own, otherworldly and bizarre as they were inspiring and amazingly life-like. On each platform stood a pillar that reached the top of the chamber, holding the roof up. Each of these had engravings and markings that Yin couldn't make out in the blue light, and so she simply tugged on Saya's hand to move closer. Ancient... But so far... Not so dangerous...

New Charmer
    New Charmer

Post by ruroken77 on Wed May 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Aubrey blinked a few times until her vision started to come back and shook her head slightly. "Ugh... what happened? Where'd that Hayato guy go?" she said, looking around for any sign of him. She stopped when she noticed something large with horns, which at first startled her, until she got a better look. "Oh thank goodness, it's just a statue," she sighed. She put a hand over her chest to try to calm herself down before looking around the rest of the room. "Where are we anyway?" she asked.
    Crystallized
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Crystallized on Thu May 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Alex's eyes widened faintly and he drew his bokken on reflex, using one arm too cover his eyes from the light, as he sensed the light faiding he moved his arm away, eyes wide with surprise and awe as he glanced about. "Well... This sure does beat going to class!" He exclaimed loudly, grinning with excitement, his sword's hilt clutched tightly in his hand. "So... Are we stuck here?"

Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Thu May 22, 2014 3:50 am

Saya winched at the bright light, trying to keep an eye on things, but the blinding light being to much for her, made her shield her eyes with one arm. When she opened them, she took a battle stance at the sight of the Monster.
    "Bring it on fr-" She paused, blinking.
    "Oh, just a statue...." She muttered, glancing around the large, if not huge, room.
    "The hell are we...?, Why is everything so freaking BIG....?" She wondered aloud. Feeling her hand being tugged on, she glanced down at Yin.
    "Oh, right, lead the way then, Yin, I'll follow you..." The older girl said, smiling down at her younger friend.

=

Taking large leaps down the mountain/volcano, Shinai sighed as she walked back through the forest, ending up at, and walking past, the Obelisk girls dorm.
    "So Freaking boring around here, I don't even know WHY I'm waiting on exterminating this filthy species...." She spoke, more to herself.

Nearby, a person with long, light orange-brown hair and slightly darker eyes, watched the girl walk by, the female-figured person was staying in the Obelisk Dorms, but the uniform, she, apparently, wore, was the color of a Slifer Red.
    "O-Orange hair...?, C-Could that've been.....No, S-Shiki-nee had yellow eyes, that couldn't have been her, c-could it....?" She softly spoke, normally any other person would approach and ask, but this girl seemed too shy and nervous to dare do such a thing, it was a wonder she barely had made any friends since she arrived at Duel Academy.

Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Getting a little motion sick, Karasu overhears the conversation as he recovers.
    "Heh... I wonder how much time I'VE been gone..."- he replied.
    "...To be honest I'd like to avoid any more people in this world, I don't really know anyone... and I doubt your professors would just be cool with a random stranger attending to your classes"- he added.
    CriticalHit
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by CriticalHit on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Inside the Duel Academy

The duo was running in the main structure of the academy, when suddenly, June came to a stop, almost causing Col to crash into her.

-"HEY! June! Mind your stopping! A little more and we'd have--"

His complaining was suddenly cut short by June's head making a barely-natural 180° turn and a just as unnatural grin.

-"...you spotted something, didn't you?" he asked.
    -"Eyup. Class B spatial distortion. That means, somebody here teleported." she replied, still grinning like a shark who spot an imprudent swimmer.

-"Listen, this is getting out of hand. Let's just get outta here", Col suggested.
    -"Tee-heee.. Didn't they ask to investigate anything strange?"

June didn't wait for an answer, instead opting to grab Col by the hood and drag him over to where the mysterious group teleported from, ignoring classes and the bell ringing.

As he started to run to follow June, a single thought blossomed in Col's mind.
    "Seems like today is gonna suck."

Will Lair wrote:[19:40:34] Will Lair: I have a Gardevoir I've been groping for a while on Pokemon Amie

Spoiler:
    Dharma
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Dharma on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Kenzan was still wide eyed from what just happened but managed to utter a few words "ehh, shouldn't we be heading to class?"
    Ayai-chan
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by Ayai-chan on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 am

Mitsumi nodded in agreement. "Kenzan-kun is right, let's get to class already."
    "Pssssh, you'll be fine," Tori said, grabbing Karasu and pulling him into the classroom after her.
    ===
    "And that is why the order of the Chain matters," Professor Hibiki finished with her lecture. "Now, moving onto-"
    A loud door slam caused everyone in the classroom to look in the direction of the six who just entered the room. Quiet whispers came from the mouths of the students as they recognized some of their fellow classmates.
    "Hey, weren't they missing?"
    "Where have they been this whole time?"
    Slightly phased by what happened, Professor Hibiki did her best to mask her surprise and addressed the group.
    "Judai-kun, Shikimori-kun, late as usual, though I would expect a little better from you, Kenzan-kun. And you brought guests," as she raised an eyebrow to Tori and Mitsumi. "Care to explain before I send you to Principal Samejima?"

*Current date and time: Tuesday, April 8, about 10:30 am*

Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:13 am

"Ah, There she is!" Spoke a girl with short, pink hair, Pointing in Emiko's direction, a girl with long, twin-tailed, light purple hair by her side, Emiko glanced in the voice's direction, sweatdropping she spoke.
    "A-Ah, Tsan Dire, Yukino, What're you doing here....?" She spoke, despite the three being real good friends, Tsan Dire was, as her name joked about, a Tsundere, and Emiko knew their Tempers....
    "That's what we're wondering!, The Teacher sent us to find you and your boyfriend!, Jeez it's like you WANT to get punished...." She replied, Yukino chuckled.
    "Perhaps she does...?, Maybe our Dear friend Emi is an M....~?" Yukino said, causing Emiko to blush heavily.

"I-I am not!, Dammit Yukino....!" The blue-haired girl walked towards the two, turning them around and shoving them back in the direction they came from.
    "L-Let's just get to class then....!"
    "Hey wait!, What about-" The pinkette was cut off due to Emiko's shoving.
    "He's in a bad mood right now, yeah that's it!, So it's best not to bother him....!" She replied, breathing a sigh of relief that the two seem to buy that excuse.
    "Oh well, it should be entertaining to see him get chewed out by the teacher then, since he hardly ever gets into trouble...~!" Yukino said, Emiko giving her an irritated look in response as they made their way back to class. R.Yuji stayed in his spot, glaring out the window at the ground below, His Duel Spirit, Hiita, standing next to him, arms crossed and glancing at the ceiling, as if thinking about something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:45 am