Yu-Gi-Oh Charmer/Spirit Envoy Forum

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or create an account!

Newcomers are always welcome!~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the fans of the Elemental Charmers/Spirit Envoy\'s from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:40 am

Poll

Latest topics

» Your Character Bio's
Epic Duel Terminal EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am by Yuji

» Yu-Gi-Oh! - A Shifting Era (RP, Sign Ups).
Epic Duel Terminal EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm by Yuji

» The Trio's Story...
Epic Duel Terminal EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 am by Yuji

» GX Duel Academy Roleplay
Epic Duel Terminal EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 pm by Ayai-chan

» [NEW CARD / SECRET OF ETERNITY/HYPE] Finally, a Charmer Support card!
Epic Duel Terminal EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 am by Yuji

» [Project] Let's ask Akina!
Epic Duel Terminal EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:11 pm by Yuji

» Voice Actor's/Seiyuu's for you OC's?.
Epic Duel Terminal EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am by CriticalHit

» Requests for Forum Activity
Epic Duel Terminal EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm by Ayai-chan

» New ghostrick card in primal origins
Epic Duel Terminal EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 pm by Charmer Lover

4 posters

Epic Duel Terminal

Wynn
    Wynn
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Epic Duel Terminal Empty Epic Duel Terminal

Post by Wynn Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 am

This Roleplay Story is something I have tried before and as such I have improved the ideas.
    The premises is we are all in the Duel Monster Spirit World. Similiar to What I have read of Duel Terminal. First Difference is Everyone is welcome. From Scrap to Gusto and any inbetween.

The Plot is for us to make, Once we have players we will talk, do stuff have adventures, make friends and emenies. Indept ideas I don't have it is meant to be for us all to create as we go along. One important plot idea is dueling. We can use dueling network to create are decks and duel. If my character has a fight with your character and we can hit the duel field. Outcomes from are story can and will be determined by duels. Smile

1.For this Roleplay you must build a deck around your character. (You can have more then one limit 5)
    2.Your character can be human or a duel monster card.
    3.Your Deck must be consist to the theme, as in I know almost any deck can summon Scrap Dragon but for this concept only scrap decks have access to him.
    3.One exception from rule 3, If you are a human you can make a cluster deck, but it still needs a story of how the human came here and how his deck came to be what it is.
    4.Decks can change, a story plot is needed, it can be as easy as making a friend with someone that lets you borrow a card, to buying a card or finding a card. What ever happens doesn't matter, just story to explain it.
    5. Certian cards will be off limits; Some will be unlockible others just no. (Need a list)
    5.Hope you guys will help with a list, idea is meant to be kind of like the are only 3 blues eyes in this world so to use a blue eyes one must find and master one by certain challenge. But other cards like last turn just no.
    6.Any suggestions? Recommended

My profile,
    Petit Wynn.
    Card Wynn the wind charmer.
    Deck: Low Level Wind Deck.
    Notible Features,
    Wynn was Separated from the other charmers and now is looking to find her family.
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Epic Duel Terminal Empty Re: Epic Duel Terminal

Post by Yuji Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 am

Hm, Sounds like a interesting idea, I might join it........as long as me get's Hii-chan XDDDD.
    TheNewAngel
    TheNewAngel
    Charmer Mod
    Charmer Mod

Post by TheNewAngel Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 am

I have the perfect character for this o.o

You got me interested XD
    Wynn
    Wynn
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Wynn Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Sweet, I was hoping I got people interested.
    Yuji, I don't think anyone here could think of a better Hiita. lol.
    Will Lair
    Will Lair
    Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 am

Yeah, I mean, playing as Hii-chan on the other forum was good, but it was mainly because I tried to emulate what you made of her. I might join if I can find some time for myself... work is taking most of my time... even with Ayai-chan... it's been a while since I last spent time with her...
    Yuji
    Yuji
    Hiita's Pet
    Hiita's Pet

Post by Yuji Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 am

Ouch, Work is good in that it gets you money, but downside is you hardly get time for anything else >.<.

Then All I need to do is make a good deck around Hii-chan, that's better than just a FIRE Monster burn deck with Hii-chan in it, just to take over Lava Golem XDDDD.
    Will Lair
    Will Lair
    Charmer Admin
    Charmer Admin

Post by Will Lair Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 am

You could just borrow my Hiita Overheat deck for this one o.o
    Wynn
    Wynn
    Intermediate Charmer
    Intermediate Charmer

Post by Wynn Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 am

Ok guys I got 3 questions for yeah.

1. Do you like the plot idea, or have any ideas for it? One thing I really want to get out of this Roleplay is no boss, no creater trying to push you guys into his idea. This idea is for us all to make create and as such the rules are for us to make as well.

2. What cards do you think should be offlimits all together and which cards do you think should be limited by our accounts?
    I think Last turn trap should no be allowed.
    I think cards like stardust dragon, black rose, red dragon archfiend, dark magican, blue eyes number cards and similiar cards should be sealed from us in a sense. Not that we can't use them but rather there is only one number 39 and one stardust and if we want there power we need to find and unlock them. I think once someone has them it should be theres and theres alone since there is only one.
    So do you guys think exodia should be limited or forbidden? And I would love to here thoughts on a formal list.

3. Do we want to give additional rules for how a duel plays out? Such as a destiny draw feature where if your lifepoints are low for one draw you can top deck the card you need? Or custom cards on DN or perhaps deck master abilities? Any idea like this or think none should be used?

One last thing all decks should be hopefully desighned for more of a fun style then competitive. Oh course build your deck to the way you like it, but this decks are for fun not regionals. The reason I suggest this is so we get more Epic duels were we are neck in neck.

So what do you guys think, would love to here feedback.

Edit:
    Almost forgot thank you Will for helping with Plot ideas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 am